+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree384Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Newbie

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

So who watched the premiere?

I think I might have watched about 5 minutes of the show before I decided I didn't want to waste anymore of my precious brain cells watching this mess.

What I saw in 5 miutes id Khole being driven to jail while Kim sat in the car taking pictures of herself with her camera & Kris kept asking if anyone wanted to go eat breafast. Weird. Your daughter is going to jail & you want to stop at Ihop. Some whining about the group of photographers waiting for them. I think there might have been photographers there, not a GROUP!

Kris was going on & on that if her Ex were alive today, this just wouldn't be happening. How unfair. Your daughter is a repeat offender you idiot! Said whined abit about how she was angry with Robert for defending OJ Simpson.

Khole spent all of 2 hours in jail. That was enough for me. If I want to put trash in my brain I would rather it come from ROL 3.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Sounds like you watched more than 5 minutes

I dunno.....It might just be me....but I enjoy this family. Sure, the girls are a bit whiny but I guess I just like how the sister relationship is shown. I have three sisters...so I understand the closeness you have yet you fight like crazy So yeah.....I watched.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Kris seemed to want to make it all about her.

Why am I hooked on this show why why why. Ok I like big booties HAHAHAHAHHA.

I watch this show too. I kind of like watching the madness.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

FORT Fanatic

I watched about 15 minutes of the last 5 shows, but I'm giving up. These people are absolutely pathetic souls.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

If I happen to catch it, I will watch. But I don't go out of my way. I find them boring- maybe except Khloe. But Kim and Kourtney put me to sleep. Bruce's 'who what where' routine is old.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I dont go out of my way to watch it, but will watch it when I come across it. I caught most of it the other night and it never occurred to me that their dad was the OJ lawyer. I thought it was interesting to hear Kris' viewpoint on the whole thing.

It seems to me Kourtney is not all there, and Kim is spoiled big time. I havent seen enough of the shows to know if this is really true or not.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, Kris and Robert (Sr.) were very good friends with OJ and Nicole. I think Robert felt obligated to help with OJ's case but Kris felt he was guilty so that was hard for them being on "opposite sides."

Kim is definitely spoiled and is often talked and teased about on the show. But about Kourtney not being "all there" ....not sure how you mean that. She's a smart girl....I think she was just throwing a bit of a tantrum in that episode. Although, I did think it was pretty lame for Kris to forget about her photo shoot.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread