+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 119 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I don't believe that this blow-up was only about the car. Their issues run far deeper than what was shown to us at the car dealership. I feel bad for Khloe, she is the sister that appears so tough on the outside but she is the weakest one, emotionally.

Khloe and Kourtney were WAY out of line. Kim was NO where near the wrong and did not deserve to get treated like that at all.

I don't think that you can say that with certainty seeing as we only see Kim running toward her sisters when she hears them yelling. They didn't show what he said to make them react that way. And they try telling her in the midst of it that he was being rude to them, too. So without seeing all the footage minus the editing, you cannot say that they were 100% in the wrong.

My friend got me hooked on this show and I just watched the entire series yesterday. Seems to me that the fight is more about Kim not taking up for her sister when some guy was yelling at her. Since when is it ok to yell at the customer? Plus, I'm sure her sister Kim not taking her side, and calling her a jealous psycho b!tch may have hurt her feelings lol. It seems to me that they could care less that their sister is getting a Bentley, but care more about her diva attitude she's been sporting around lately. She's caring less about her family and more about herself and material possessions.
    That being said, I'm glad that they made up, and I thought that Khloe and Kourtney were acting immature by ganging up on her.

Quote Originally Posted by PammyCakes;2971768;
    My friend got me hooked on this show and I just watched the entire series yesterday. Seems to me that the fight is more about Kim not taking up for her sister when some guy was yelling at her. Since when is it ok to yell at the customer? Plus, I'm sure her sister Kim not taking her side, and calling her a jealous psycho b!tch may have hurt her feelings lol. It seems to me that they could care less that their sister is getting a Bentley, but care more about her diva attitude she's been sporting around lately. She's caring less about her family and more about herself and material possessions.
    That being said, I'm glad that they made up, and I thought that Khloe and Kourtney were acting immature by ganging up on her.
    I agree. No one's sister comes to my defense when customers are yelling at me But if I yelled at a customer....

This family is a class act.

I made the poor choice of watching ONE episode the other day. I will not watch again.
    Honestly, they have no shame. I have never seen anything like this before.
    I fear for the futures of Kendall and Kylie.

FORT Newbie

Has anyone watched the last couple of episodes? The season finale aired last week and 2 days ago they had a special showing never before seen footage

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz;3024980;
    Has anyone watched the last couple of episodes? The season finale aired last week and 2 days ago they had a special showing never before seen footage
    I saw the last episode when the visted new orleans, but i forgot to catch the footage show ! anything interesting ?
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

Khloe reminds me of Jan Brady. All of the emphasis in on Kim (Marcia) and Khloe's DUI is getting her the attention she wants. Kourtney's voice grates on my nerves. Scott is using her so he can be on TV. He is ridiculous. The mother needs to grow up and start spending time with her husband and 2 young daughters. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tvcriticinoc;3170433;
    Khloe reminds me of Jan Brady. All of the emphasis in on Kim (Marcia) and Khloe's DUI is getting her the attention she wants. Kourtney's voice grates on my nerves. Scott is using her so he can be on TV. He is ridiculous. The mother needs to grow up and start spending time with her husband and 2 young daughters. Just my opinion.
    Well, you summed it up pretty succintly.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2955267;
    Crazy! That whole family is way into material possessions. Give me a break on that car!! Did she say it cost $220,000.00? Did you see how Kim hit Khloe with that huge purse of hers? GAD!!! I actually like Khloe and Kourtney, they seem more level headed and down to earth than Kim and Kris. I think the mother is the worst one on the show, she needs to grow up and set an example for her little ones, it's too late for Kim. As far as Bruce Jenner goes, he is a hero in my eyes for bringing home the gold at the Olympic games (many years ago) but I hope he opens up his eyes and makes sure his two little ones stay grounded. Having them featured on a reality show (ala Dina Lohan) is not the smartest thing to do at their ages.
    LOL.
    I still like Bruce principally due to his Olympian career, but it's sure hard to look at his post surgical face and not laugh. Sorry, but he looked way better without the surgery. Hard to figure out who's had more surgery though? Bruce or Kris? Don't these people realize they look better without all the horrible surgery? I think Kourtney is far prettier than Kim and it's sad that Kim has gotten so far by looking like a slut. I've only watched the show a few times, but it sure is hard to switch the channel when it's on - what a family of drama queens!!

+ Reply to Thread