+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree523Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by girlygrl;2906474;
    I'll admit..my main excuse for watching this show is to check out the fashion, hairstyles, makeup, etc. I even googled the color of Kim's lipgloss that she wears b/c I like it and found that I wasn't the only person wondering. It's by Nars called Turkish Delight. I agree that everything about the show is staged. Do the writers really expect us to believe that all (3) adult girls still live at home? Oh, and I thought that the (2) youngest girls were twins?
    the show never said they live it home...kim talks about her house and khloe and kourtney live together. i must be trippn because i never even noticed the lip gloss.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

This last episode was totally crazy. I know people fight, but who has a major fight over a car???
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo;2954161;
    This last episode was totally crazy. I know people fight, but who has a major fight over a car???
    It's hard to tell exactly what happened due to editing and such. What it looked like to me Khloe and Kourtney were getting tired of waiting around and also fed up with that the guy at the auto shop because he kept telling them he needed 10-15 more minutes. Then Khloe snapped and raised her voice at the auto shop guy and told him it wasn't right of him blah blah blah. The auto shop guy didn't back down from Khloe, he said something about throwing in an extra 35k to the car at no extra charge. Khloe and Kourtney don't seem to realize that in real life things can get delayed. If it were my sister getting the Bently I would want them to take the extra time needed to do the job correctly and with care rather than rushing them.

The whole episode I felt like Khloe and Kourtney knew exactly what buttons to push with Kim. It was so rude of Khloe to slam the door on Kim's face, she thought it was funny..whats wrong with her? I'll admit I love to watch drama go down on these shows but it was sad to see the girls fight.

Crazy! That whole family is way into material possessions. Give me a break on that car!! Did she say it cost $220,000.00? Did you see how Kim hit Khloe with that huge purse of hers? GAD!!! I actually like Khloe and Kourtney, they seem more level headed and down to earth than Kim and Kris. I think the mother is the worst one on the show, she needs to grow up and set an example for her little ones, it's too late for Kim. As far as Bruce Jenner goes, he is a hero in my eyes for bringing home the gold at the Olympic games (many years ago) but I hope he opens up his eyes and makes sure his two little ones stay grounded. Having them featured on a reality show (ala Dina Lohan) is not the smartest thing to do at their ages.

Sorry - did they happen to mention what kind of car Kim bought???? I'm not entirely clear on that point - going to have to rewind the TIVO...

Bentley

Guess my scarcasm didn't come thru on that one? Kim only mentioned Bentley like 3 dozen or so times....

Khloe in the end seems to be the one taking it really hard. I think like Kourtney said Khloe hides her emotions and she truly seemed to be hurt by the whole fight thing. I want my Bentley my Rear is large where's the line forming?

This whole fight thing irked me. I wanted Khloe to articulate what the real issue was better, and was sorta put of by Kim's stubbornness. I thought they were all being highly immature, but having a sister, I know what it's like to fight like that over stupid stuff. I was happy in the end they seemed to put the mess on the back burner to finish out their vacation together, and I just have to add a LOL at bruce's manopause !!!

Khloe and Kourtney were WAY out of line. Kim was NO where near the wrong and did not deserve to get treated like that at all.

Kim is the ONLY reason i know Khloe and Kourtney exists anyways, and they should realize that. Which is pretty sad since Kim's name only surfaced when she had the whole sex tape thing with Ray J. The whole OJ thing was going on when I was younger, so I didn't pay attention to that kinda thing so the name "Kardashian" had no meaning to me till Kim came along.

+ Reply to Thread