+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2899876;
    I enjoy this show just for the silliness of it all. These girls are over the top brazen and Bruce is just down right whipped. Bruce looks more and more like a woman each episode. I didn't realize Chloe was younger than Kim & Kourtney she seems so much more mature than they do.
    Why is that?? How can someone go from being a multi gold winning olympian to looking like a woman? I bet he was aging just fine...why mess with that??
    CYA

FORT Fan

I have a feeling Khloe is confused over what gender she likes.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2899876;
    I didn't realize Chloe was younger than Kim & Kourtney she seems so much more mature than they do.

Me either. I thought she was the oldest until I watched their E! True Hollywood Story. Kourtney is the oldest girl. I thought she was the one born behind Kim.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2900145;
    Me either. I thought she was the oldest until I watched their E! True Hollywood Story. Kourtney is the oldest girl. I thought she was the one born behind Kim.
    Yeah, me too.

Could not believe Kourtney is closer to 30 than 20...

Quote Originally Posted by Moldy Peach;2870812;
    To me, this show is really staged. They always say what they are going to do next. And, this one episode where they picked up this homeless person named "shorty" and took it back to their house is unbelievale. I think the homeless guy was an actor and they were told to pretend like he was actually homeless. There is no way, I would pick up a homeless person and give it a shower and take it to the dentist. But maybe they actually trust random homeless guys.
    WOW! why isn't anyone else as offended by this as I am? It??? whether he is an actor or not, when is a living breathing human an It??? How can you be so heartless, to refer to a human being, no matter what misfortune he has encountered, as an IT???
    TRIPLE THE LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by fifix3;2901805;
    WOW! why isn't anyone else as offended by this as I am? It??? whether he is an actor or not, when is a living breathing human an It??? How can you be so heartless, to refer to a human being, no matter what misfortune he has encountered, as an IT???
    I am. Shorty is a human and deserves to be addressed as one.

I'll admit..my main excuse for watching this show is to check out the fashion, hairstyles, makeup, etc. I even googled the color of Kim's lipgloss that she wears b/c I like it and found that I wasn't the only person wondering. It's by Nars called Turkish Delight. I agree that everything about the show is staged. Do the writers really expect us to believe that all (3) adult girls still live at home? Oh, and I thought that the (2) youngest girls were twins?

I always thought they were too til that episode.

Wow Bruce is starting to look more and more like Lois from the Family guy with every new episode

+ Reply to Thread