+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

What was the point of that chicken $h!*?!!! SO stupid! Don't they have zoning laws there to prevent idiots like these from having chickens in a residential area? No matter where you live, there is always some moron who keeps an illegal rooster that crows when you're trying to get some shut eye and I can see that these are "those" people.
    Really. Word to the wise. Don't be "those" people.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2852392;
    What was the point of that chicken $h!*?!!! SO stupid!
    Are you talking about Kim or the chicken, MissNomer? The description is so applicable to so many people on the show.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2852392;
    What was the point of that chicken $h!*?!!! SO stupid! Don't they have zoning laws there to prevent idiots like these from having chickens in a residential area? No matter where you live, there is always some moron who keeps an illegal rooster that crows when you're trying to get some shut eye and I can see that these are "those" people.
    Really. Word to the wise. Don't be "those" people.
    We had chickens as pets in a residential area.If you keep the rooster in a dark area you don't have the crowing problem early in the morning. We also has a 1/4 acre of land, as it was an older area, so we were not stacked on top of each other.

Barking dogs are more of a problem than crowing roosters, IMHO. But really, it is easy to keep them quiet in the morning.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone check out the new episode!? Rob and his new gf are really freakin cute! Can't believe he got his name tattooed on his chest!! They've been dating for 3 months and already saying "I love you"! It better last - i'm rooting for them.

Isn't his girlfriend one of the Cheetah Girls? If that's her, she also used to date Lebron James right before he got with his baby mamma.

Yeah Rob and the Cheetah girl are cute but it won't last. haha. Less than 3 months and he got a tattoo. Wow! His answer about her having a tattoo too seemed like he was lying. It was nice giving him the flight but why didn't they think of it already if they are so in love.

The chicken thing was dumb but funny.

Scripted or not, I love this show.

FORT Newbie

No way, did the cheetah girl really date Lebron James before Rob? How old is this chick anyways? Rob younger right?

I agree, scripted or not, the show is funny and I will continue to watch it!

I wonder how far in advance they film it because I saw Adrienne in the audience of DWTS next to Sabrina and didn't see him. They seemed connected at the hip. But it was only a second so who knows maybe he was there or couldn't make it. Just seems too good to be true and well the whole tattoo thing usually isn't for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by IRULE;2870100;
    No way, did the cheetah girl really date Lebron James before Rob? How old is this chick anyways? Rob younger right?
    Yeah, she dated him a few years ago. I remember reading an inteview she gave after the relationship was over and she basically said Lebron was cheating on her. Here's part of it.

Adrienne Bailon 18, of teen pop group 3LW and Lebron James 19 Basketball Rookie Phenom, called it quits after Lebron confessed to cheating on her with over fifteen women. "He'd cheated on me before with one person, an actress, (our sources tell us the sultry Meagan Goode) but he told me that he loved me and she "seduced" him into it.", said Bailon recognizably holding back tears. The two had been dating for nine months and James reportedly bought her a $150,000 platnium and diamond ring which she sports on her ring finger. " I just cant believe he cheated on me so many times with so many people", she continued. " I was loyal to him throughout our entire relationship, and thats the thanks I deserve, that's ****". Adrienne found out about Lebrons unfaithful liaison when he came home with the stench of another woman's "nether region". "I found out on Valentines Day of all the days in the year Valentines day. I smelled it, and he couldn't even look me in the eye and tell me I was wrong.However,I wish him well in the future, because he'll never find someone who loved him like I did".

Got this from blaqboard.com

Rob is such a cutie! Hope to see more of him on the show, although it seems unlikely since he left to India? Its unfortuante that he got a tattoo of Adrienne's full name on him. I think Adrienne and Rob make a cute couple, but I doubt it will be super serious, i think its just puppy love where the two of them are just infatuated with each other, being together alot and super clingy ,been there, done that, i had my share of that too so i can relate.

and it's obvious that this show is scripted lol

+ Reply to Thread