+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1092
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

  1. #111
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    9

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The second season is premiering March 9th, 10/9c! I can't wait! Does anyone know what is going on in the second season? I wonder what drama will unfold. That would be awesome if there was an engagement or something like that! It seems like the girls like to go to Vegas a lot! Since Khole bailed the first time on getting hitched, maybe the second time is the winner - or maybe even Kim and Reggie!

  2. #112
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    The impression I'm getting from the few previews I've seen is that Bruce will be pulling that broomstick out of his butt and loosening up a bit and have fun. I can't imagine how he copes living with all those girls. Good meds I suppose.

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Bruce was much more loose this episode and that was fun to watch! Khloe is really beginning to bug the crap out of me. I just don't like her attitude AT ALL. Is it just me?
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 03-09-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: spelling issues today :)

  4. #114
    FORT Fogey VanJagSol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    1,116

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I like Khloe. She cracks me up. Kim is the one that needs to lose her divaness. She was so rude to her mom. Glad she came around. Kourtney needs to let that loser kid bf of hers go.
    KareyR2 likes this.

  5. #115
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I fully expected to see Kim being a diva, so her attitute didn't surprise me. Glad she stopped being such a *itch to her mom, if only for a moment. I just don't see what Khloe has accomplished to be such an uppity cranky person. She comes across to me as someone who spends her life looking down her nose at the world. JMO

    And yes, dammit Kourtney! Remove your head from your butt and get that a*hole out of your life. He is obviously using you - you are better than that. Can't stand the vibe he gives off.

  6. #116
    FORT Fan tictac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    190

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2832740;
    Bruce was much more loose this episode and that was fun to watch! Khloe is really beginning to bug the crap out of me. I just don't like her attitude AT ALL. Is it just me?
    It bugs me too. She is acting like the hit man for the family. She is way too pushy with Courtney's decision regarding Scott and if I were him I would refuse to date all three of them the way he is practically doing. I think he is a sleeze but to make matters worth he is a publicity whore and sacrifices his manhood to be on the show letting khloe push him around. It made me kind of sick.

    Does the show seem a bit over scripted to anyone else? I always get the feeling there is a plan for the plot from start to finish.

  7. #117
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2833040;
    I fully expected to see Kim being a diva, so her attitute didn't surprise me. Glad she stopped being such a *itch to her mom, if only for a moment. I just don't see what Khloe has accomplished to be such an uppity cranky person. She comes across to me as someone who spends her life looking down her nose at the world. JMO
    I think that's a pretty good description of all three of the older girls' attitudes about life and people, Margaritaville. Kim has accomplished gaining a fat ass and a sex tape, which really doesn't set her apart from half of Hollywood's celebsluts these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by tictac
    Does the show seem a bit over scripted to anyone else? I always get the feeling there is a plan for the plot from start to finish.
    It is, tictac. From interviews with Kris and Kim, each episode is loosely scripted from start to finish, with what they consider a 'plot' for each episode. Who does the script and 'plot'? Mostly Kris and Kim, though they said the rest of the family gives their input also.

    The funny part about that is that for some mysterious reason, Kris and Kim seem to think the public actually believes all this stuff is unscripted and real.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  8. #118
    FORT Fan tictac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    190

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2843471;

    It is, tictac. From interviews with Kris and Kim, each episode is loosely scripted from start to finish, with what they consider a 'plot' for each episode. Who does the script and 'plot'? Mostly Kris and Kim, though they said the rest of the family gives their input also.

    The funny part about that is that for some mysterious reason, Kris and Kim seem to think the public actually believes all this stuff is unscripted and real.

    Oh my gosh they admit it? That's funny. It also explains why the scripts are so shallow!

  9. #119
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    Did anyone watch last night?

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

    I watched - just not sure what to say. The chicken disaster was beyond staged and completely sucked.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.