+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1101
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by iwasish View Post
    Nah, that rat had a SAG card. It also had a very large ass.
    OMG...LMAO.. had a SAG card.. you caused a laughter outburst. ty
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Like Sister Wives....I can not turn away from this trainwreck, and enjoy this show, as much as I hate to admit it. My favourite characters....and I stress CHARCTERS are in this order
    !. Khloe....I love her, and she seems by far the most real to me.
    2. Lamar....when he was on the show. I loved Khloe and him together
    3 Bruce....frozen face and all....I really like him, and how he tries to keep the insanity at bay
    4. Scott....I know he is unpopular, but I enjoy him
    5. Kourtney....although she is a bit of a bore
    6. Mason and Penelope....Really cute kids.
    7. Kendall and Kylie....I still get both of them mixed up sometimes, so I am putting them in together.
    8. Robert....hope he gets in a better place, but being in this family, I can understand some of his mess.
    99. Kris....can barely stomach this money lover
    100. Kim...can not stand that phoney voice, and phoney personality. Such a fame whore.Thanks

Karey

Have not seen this show in ages. Happen to be flipping from Bravo and saw it was on.
    Do these people get new faces all the time or what is going on?
    Khloe looks like a totally different person / different face. Kim, who used to be the only real beauty, now has a new scary LA look. Sorry, but I see taht face everywhere I go., Please bring back her real face.
    And, words can't express my thoughts on Kris. She was actually a very beautiful woman ( that's where Kim got her first face from ) but now looks downright frightening.
    Very strange people with frozen faces and pumped up lips.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

None of these characters are my favorite. I kind of feel sorry for Bruce, though he brought a lot of on himself.

I happened by last night and caught Kim. (It was rerun of them vacationing in Thailand.) Kim's face looks sad. That girl, (even though deluded had a nice face) has ruined her face. She looks freakish and so fake. She's really lost it.

Duplicate by mistake. I can't delete if for some reason.

I was watching a rerun from years ago and I cannot get over how much Kim's face has changed since then. She really has transformed her look. She was so much prettier before all the botox and facial surgery. I think the only thing Khloe has changed dramatically are her lips....which are soooooo fake looking. (The way she applies her lipstick doesn't help.)

Many of these Hollywood types think they must do whatever possible to remain youthful looking due to pressures of the lifestyle BUT these Kardashian women ARE still young. What are they thinking????
    AmyKay and MollyC like this.

Kourtney is so passive aggresive. I mean really she hides being pregnant from Scott. What does she expect when he finds out she basically has been lying to him. Scott dummy that he is may want to invest in a body bag or two when he has sex with Kourtney and he won't have these issues to worry about. Wow and they call Kim Selfish smh
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

If there is a side to choose.... I'm mostly on the side of Brody Jenner. I don't know Brody or Brandon's financial situations BUT I am a mother and I know you don't favor one child over another especially when it's such an obvious slight. If Chris and Bruce decided to pay for Brandon and Lia's airline tickets then they should also have made the offer to Brody. That said, I think Brody is wrong in thinking his girlfriend should have had an automatic invitation to the wedding. If the two were engaged I'm sure they both would have been on the guest list.

I cannot stand the fact that Courtney insists Scott have his own bedroom. Courtney really does use him for stud service and then she wonders why he was upset when she didn't tell him she was pregnant....for weeks. How does she expect him to feel? Talk about zero intimacy!
    Last edited by tinderbox; 09-01-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    AmyKay and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    If there is a side to choose.... I'm mostly on the side of Brody Jenner. I don't know Brody or Brandon's financial situations BUT I am a mother and I know you don't favor one child over another especially when it's such an obvious slight. If Chris and Bruce decided to pay for Brandon and Lia's airline tickets then they should also have made the offer to Brody. That said, I think Brody is wrong in thinking his girlfriend should have had an automatic invitation to the wedding. If the two were engaged I'm sure they both would have been on the guest list.

I cannot stand the fact that Courtney insists Scott have his own bedroom. Courtney really does use him for stud service and then she wonders why he was upset when she didn't tell him she was pregnant....for weeks. How does she expect him to feel? Talk about zero intimacy!
    I think Scott's sleeping in another room is his idea. He had stated that he isn't a good sleeper and it was made worse by Kourtney's insistence on having Mason sleep in their bed.

I think it's worse that Bruce and Kris buy tickets for Leah and Brandon and not Brody. They could even have gotten his gf a ticket to accompany him, regardless of whether or not she actually attended the wedding. It's just indicative of the lack of relationship Kim and Kris have with Brody.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Almost all of the Kardashians are pieces of work, but like them or not, the last episode was AMAZING!!! Unbelievably gorgeous scenery, cinematography, photos, clothes, and glamour galore. Beautiful!
    AmyKay and MsDiva2007 like this.

+ Reply to Thread