+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1181
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

FORT Fogey

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Do we know that Khloe did not give Kim permission to disclose that?

Why are people shocked that a pic surface of Kim wearing her engagement ring prior to the proposal? Do we really think Kanye West planned that event in the first place? People hated Kris (1st husband), but I believe he was telling the truth about her getting married just for the money & for the tv show. Someday that whole family is going to be slapped into real reality. MY reality is I don't wax my sisters cooch and I would not let my husband/boyfriend lie about hosting topless parties in Vegas and then laugh about it. My reality is I would not marry a rap star and expect my rap star husband to be faithful. She's seriously in a dream world.

: over:: thanks for FORT friends for listening!
    Punkin, AmyKay, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

I have a terrible confession......I have recently been watching KUWTK! (Except I skipped the engagement shows.) I know it's crazy considering how much I detest them. I simply could not stomach that.

The reason I have been watching is to see how Bruce is handling the separation. I'm quite curious about Bruce and want to see him happy being away from Kris. It's amazing how much he wants AWAY from Kris. I really want to see what Bruce is going through.

So, is Khloe pregnant or not? I'm confused! Is it a secret or just untrue?

So I backed away from this show a while ago AND it appears many have ...... no posts since FEB!

I was cleaning my abode today and changing channels and found a repeat of Sunday's show.

Did anyone watch it? Like I said it's been a very long time since I have seen KUWTK.

Kourtney has bought a mansion, 11,000 sq ft. BUT was that all scripted as the house had RATS.
    GROSS HORRIBLE RATS. My opinion was it was all staged by E! Your thoughts!

That's all I really saw. I did not watch it all!
    KAREN

They called an exterminator. I'm pretty sure there was only ONE rat in the house. Yeah. It could have been planted by E but I think it probably got in through open doors while boxes etc. were being moved in.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    They called an exterminator. I'm pretty sure there was only ONE rat in the house. Yeah. It could have been planted by E but I think it probably got in through open doors while boxes etc. were being moved in.
    Nah, that rat had a SAG card. It also had a very large ass.

I saw some recent scenes of KUWTK on a show called The People's Couch on E. It has real people watching tv on a couch and making fun of it. I know. The things I do for amusement. lol It's not bad though.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw some recent scenes of KUWTK on a show called The People's Couch on E. It has real people watching tv on a couch and making fun of it. I know. The things I do for amusement. lol It's not bad though.
    Too bad they haven't created a show about folks like us, hunched over our work computers posting about morons like the Kardashians.
    Debb70 and white5199 like this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    I just read that Kim, in giving her own personal interview, said that Khloe chose not to get pregnant while she was married to Lamar....who is she to tell her sister's story? If I were khloe, I don't know if I would ever tell Kim anything. I have a problem with gossip and people trying to tell other people's stories. If I want to get my story out there, I will gladly tell it. If I choose to keep it quiet, no one will hear it. Kim seems to think she is in charge of everyone and their brother....she is clearly turning into her mother....fames&h@#$
    I got the impression that she was annoyed over it also. That Khloe somehow owed her an explanation. It wasn't any of Kim's business whether Khloe got pregnant or not.

+ Reply to Thread