+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

There was an article a year or so ago that stated the girls were shocked to learn that Bruce had his own collection of high heels and womens clothing. That might have been a precursor to his current behavior.

I don't believe for a minute Bruce J is transgendered. Bruce is what we call in my neighborhood "More money and low on common sense" He's bored and trying to get attention.
    AcookerTV and jenniferboston1 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

If the accusations that were made about Kris when the Lamar stories were coming out are true - that he's not as messed up on drugs as stories claimed but she wanted to ruin him - isn't it possible the same is true here? Perhaps Bruce is getting medical care for a true throat issue and Kris is starting rumors in an attempt to buy her sympathy over Bruce?

I thought I was the only one that didn't believe that. I think he's just a typical BH husband with the surgery/botox.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't believe for a minute Bruce J is transgendered. Bruce is what we call in my neighborhood "More money and low on common sense" He's bored and trying to get attention.

I have never seen transgendered from Bruce but I did read something online the other day suggesting he was going to transgender. Is it true don't know, would it surprise me, nothing coming out of Hollywood or the entertainment industry surprises me. I think it is sad that he needed the botox/plastic surgery. IMO it didn't help his looks at all just made him look older and like the rest of those getting all the surgeries thinking it makes them look good.

I can't imagine living in the house with Kris and those girls and not needing a jug of whiskey to get me through the day. I think the next man we see Kris with will be a boy toy. She could prove me wrong.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I would need a gallon of vodka living in that house! LOL Remember when Kris was going to change her name from Jenner back to Kardashian? That must've been so hurtful to Bruce....glad he's staying in Malibu, where hopefully he is happier.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I have never seen transgendered from Bruce but I did read something online the other day suggesting he was going to transgender. Is it true don't know, would it surprise me, nothing coming out of Hollywood or the entertainment industry surprises me. I think it is sad that he needed the botox/plastic surgery. IMO it didn't help his looks at all just made him look older and like the rest of those getting all the surgeries thinking it makes them look good.

I can't imagine living in the house with Kris and those girls and not needing a jug of whiskey to get me through the day. I think the next man we see Kris with will be a boy toy. She could prove me wrong.

I would have divorced her butt right then and there when she said anything about changing her name back. So long sisseroo I don't need you.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I detest Kris, but, if Bruce is transgendered, it has nothing to do with Kris. From what I have learned, it's the way you are born. There is nothing in your life that could have caused it or prevented it. It's how you see yourself and feel as a person. It's the gender you identify as. People go for many years and do not reveal if they feel they are of another gender. (It doesen't mean you are gay either. If Bruce is transgendered, he could become a woman, but still be sexually attracted to women.)I honestly think that is what has happened with Bruce. Time will tell. I don't fault him for getting away from Kris. She's toxic IMO. I think the kids really do know this about their mom, though they may not want to admit it.
    Maveno and Imperfect1 like this.

I just read that Kim, in giving her own personal interview, said that Khloe chose not to get pregnant while she was married to Lamar....who is she to tell her sister's story? If I were khloe, I don't know if I would ever tell Kim anything. I have a problem with gossip and people trying to tell other people's stories. If I want to get my story out there, I will gladly tell it. If I choose to keep it quiet, no one will hear it. Kim seems to think she is in charge of everyone and their brother....she is clearly turning into her mother....fames&h@#$
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by famita View Post
    I just read that Kim, in giving her own personal interview, said that Khloe chose not to get pregnant while she was married to Lamar....who is she to tell her sister's story? If I were khloe, I don't know if I would ever tell Kim anything. I have a problem with gossip and people trying to tell other people's stories. If I want to get my story out there, I will gladly tell it. If I choose to keep it quiet, no one will hear it. Kim seems to think she is in charge of everyone and their brother....she is clearly turning into her mother....fames&h@#$
    Kim has no boundaries, she is just nasty
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread