+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 121 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1204
Like Tree526Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Bruce is exhibiting many of the traits my 65-year old uncle exhibited when he decided to move forward with his sex change operation after a 47 year marriage and 3 grown kids. First, my uncle seperated from my aunt and got his own place because "he needed his own space." Bruce? Check. Then my uncle grew his hair out and sported a long, straggly, ugly ponytail which he wore incessantly. Bruce? Check. Next came the long fingernails, manicured, with clear polish. Bruce? check. Then my uncle had his Adam's apple shaved and his nose thinned (twice). Anyone? I see a pattern emerging. Once my uncle's Adam's apple was shaved down the hormone injections started. Then there was no turning back ..... I am not implying that this means Bruce is having gender reassignment surgery but it sure is, er, odd ......
    I agree with your comments. I have believed there is something to Bruce being transgendered. I expect that he will eventually announce it. If he is not transgendered, I will be very surprised.

I backed away from KUWTK but I knew that Khloe and Lamar were having marital problems.

Looks like Khloe has sold the house they shared.

Report: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Sell Tarzana Mansion to Kaley Cuoco and New Husband Ryan Sweeting - Luxe Living
    KAREN

This family is a big ole mess
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I backed away from KUWTK but I knew that Khloe and Lamar were having marital problems.

Looks like Khloe has sold the house they shared.

Report: Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Sell Tarzana Mansion to Kaley Cuoco and New Husband Ryan Sweeting - Luxe Living
    Ohhh, Kaley and hubby will find a re-done media room on the second floor - just above the atrium. It was a remodel done by the Kitchen Cousins for HGTV.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    The All That Jazzzz episode firmly cemented my ongoing opinion that Kris Jenner is the most obnoxious, self serving, and egotistical "Kardashian" of them all.
    And the apples don't fall far from the tree, do they?
    nennie and jenniferboston1 like this.

If my boyfriend/husband lied to me about hosting a party in Vegas, then I catch him IN VEGAS with topless girls milling about, would I smile and say, "I just want you to be honest?" What in the world is wrong with Kourtney???? I'm sorry, that relationship just BOGGLES my brain. She totally doesn't value herself or maybe I'm in the minority.....I would FLIP if that were my boyfriend/husband.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

But she knows how he treats her when the script doesn't call for him to get caught in a lie.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

So it's being reported that Kris is telling son Rob that he's a disgrace to the family and disgusting.

Why...did he make a sex tape or two? Did he marry someone to get the network to pay for a big wedding, get lots of publicity, a great honeymoon and then just leave her when the money stopped rolling in after the wedding? Did he cheat on his wife or hit her or do any of those other things Kardashians are so often doing?

No...he gained weight after his break up, and his "parents" (for like 22 years Bruce has been his Dad) break up and then his sister breaking up with one of his best friends.

So Kris tells him he's bringing the brand down and he'd better get himself shaped up, that he's a fat lazy slob, she's sending him to fat camp hoping that shapes him up because he's a failure

I might take this as just gossip, but she's said very similar things ON THE SHOW to Khloe.

What a sad sad family. Money is not the root of all evil, LOVE of money is, and I think it's become obvious that Kris LOVES the money more than her family.

I have always felt for Rob. Khloe is viewed as the "outcast" when in reality its Rob. It cant be easy living in their shadow, with their mom always doting/helping/pushing them. When Rob was cheated on by his most recent girlfriend that took a toll on him. And Lamar really was his best friend, I think. So much happening around him, I hope he can put his chin up and get thru this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I always wonder how much Rob is truly an outcast in the family, and how much that is also his role for the show. From the way they interact, I think it seems like Khloe is truly closer to Rob than she is any of her sisters. I've always thought they had a show dynamic and a real family dynamic and the two are very separate. But I'm glad that Rob is involved with the show, because it makes me giggle every time that he makes reference to his sock business. I know it's a real business, and something he's working hard on, but it just sounds funny when he talks about being busy with his socks.
    AmyKay likes this.

+ Reply to Thread