+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1084
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Gotta be the fame - those 2 examples are more plastic than real

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG Bachelor Ben is supposedly dating Kris Jenner - LMAO. Now I've seen everything....
    I saw that and burst out laughing. But I guess they were in the same club?? or something, and had photos taken together. LOL
    Last season the bachelor Brooks( shudder) , he had his tongue down someone's throat who was in her 50's, so maybe these guys like them old(er)
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 10-28-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've read that they have been seen together at a couple of different events. Of course, I think it's publicity, but you gotta hand it to Kris. If she really has swept up this young man, then go girl! Makes me say WHAT? lol

It was rumored about a year ago she was with another man and it was denied but now that her and Bruce are split and it seems have been living apart for some time makes me wonder how true it was. You don't have to watch this show to know what is going in with them as some have said they are on the front of every news magazine and every on line news venue. I have watched them a little and that was with half an ear tuned to them. They are not my cup of tea for a tv show to watch. I will say this they are some very pretty gals sans Kim' big ole booty. I think I would have a butt reduction since it isn't what earns her money. All of this is my opinion.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

She doesn't have a clue. So the first thing she does when she gets home is check out the v j j. Man, she's so insecure. It seems her identity is screwed up.

Kim Kardashian Says Her Lady Business Looks Better Now Than Before Baby - TMI | ExtraTV.com

I saw that on the show, wth? At least she was smart enough to say she wont put the baby on the show since she doesnt have a voice yet to say whether or not she wants to be involved. I actually think she is caving to Kanye on that one. If he were willing to participate in the show, I bet she would have that kid front and center.
    So someone posted to twitter proof that Khloe's shelter visit was way more recent than Kim's birth. I dont think it really matters, but I can see it as a push to viewers as to whats going on with Lamar. In my mind anyone watching the show would know what has been going on with him real time anyway, so I dont understand throwing that in there. Maybe they have just been lacking for content since Kim has had the baby.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I am soooooo glad that Bruce has finally gotten away from that horrible women! Jeez Louise!!! She has stifled and controlled him and almost made him into a robot. He seems so much happier and easier-breezier since he got his own beach house --- and now that they're officially separated, wow, he's really come back into his own!!! By the way, if any of you guys saw him on the Jimmy Fallon Show a month or so ago, he was edgy and HILARIOUS (and kinda sexy)! And in this last week's episode, when he was laughing and joking around with Jeff Dunham, it was so great to see him having such a good time. You GO Bruce!!!
    Shoepie likes this.

Kris' talk show never aired in my city. I've read it was a flop.

It's been cancelled, right???

FORT Fogey

Yes. They only did a test run of her talk show in a few cities. It was never picked up as a regular series.

I happened to run across an episode of their show. I only stopped, because one of the Jenner daugthers was trying to get his little pig out of a nightclub during a party. It looked to be birthday party for one of the Jenner daugthers. What struck me as more odd than a pig at a party was that they had thrown a birthday party for a 16 or 18 year old in a big alcohol centered location. Why would a parent think that girls who are too young to drink and whose friends are generally too young to drink would want to be around adults who are wasted? So pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread