+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1101
Like Tree398Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

I wonder if the issue of the Jenner sisters partying at an Over 21 (Sex themed) club has been resolved. The club says they showed fake ID's. Jenner rep says they were let in without an ID. They left looking pretty wasted in the backseat of their car. Thank goodness they had a driver. I wonder what their sister Khloe was thinking by meeting them there. And Scott Disick was there too. Oh, it's a topless club too.

Oh, I forgot. All teens do this, right?

Teens Kendall and Kylie Jenner party at a 21-and-over sex-themed nightclub | Mail Online
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-26-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    momrek06 likes this.

I won't say all teens do this but a lot are doing this and more. When I was 18 I had a fake id I went clubbing in 21 and up clubs with all the time. If teens doing things they should not was an issue then schools would not have to have parents sign a letter stating there kids would not be twerking at the homecoming dance. Those kids are not wealthy either.

It just takes a quick internet search to find out how common this is in America today. The Kardashians are not any different than any other family other than they have lots of disposable money and apparently that's some sort of crime.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

They both looked wrecked, don't they bother will school?
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I won't say all teens do this but a lot are doing this and more. When I was 18 I had a fake id I went clubbing in 21 and up clubs with all the time. If teens doing things they should not was an issue then schools would not have to have parents sign a letter stating there kids would not be twerking at the homecoming dance. Those kids are not wealthy either.

It just takes a quick internet search to find out how common this is in America today. The Kardashians are not any different than any other family other than they have lots of disposable money and apparently that's some sort of crime.
    BUT the difference between you and Kendall and Kylie is they ARE celebrities that have a HUGE fan base. You are not a celebrity and do not have the fan base they have.

These two UNDER AGE girls have tons of young ladies who are UNDER 21yo following them on Facebook and Twitter and looking to them as role models.

ARE they really GOOD ROLE models for these young fans when these young fans see Kendall and Kylie in pictures all over the Internet ILLEGALLY entering night clubs for over 21yo and throwing tantrums when they are told they will not be served ALCOHOL????????

And yes, Fanny, they BOTH look WRECKED. Geez.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Hopefully the underage kids who followKendall and Kylie have parents who teach them good values like not doing everything that under age celebrities do. That will make better role models for them to follow. The kids who don't have parents teaching them values like that have much bigger problems to face than being misled by two kids in a famous family.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    The kids who don't have parents teaching them values like that have much bigger problems to face
    Do you mean parents like Kris and Bruce Jenner?
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

No. From what I see on TV, it seems like all the Kardashian/Jenners put a high value on family, and all have each others backs. That usually comes from parents.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    From what I see on TV, it seems like all the Kardashian/Jenners put a high value on family, and all have each others backs. That usually comes from parents.
    I come from a very large family as does my husband and we have tons of relatives that will always "have our backs" BUT we draw the line at ILLEGAL behavior!

Our families do NOT condone underage drinking nor do we condone our kiddos under 21yo to go to Night Clubs because it is breaking the law.

So all in all, we have a large family WITH values.

Can you say the same for the K/J families?
    KAREN

Lol my mom frowned on my behavior as well and I still managed to do what I wanted to do. If your kids role models are celebrities then there is a problem. I loved all kinds of celebrities when growing up but my role models are those in my life who shaped me. My English teacher who told me I was too bright to be hanging out with the losers I used to go illegal clubbing with. It's because of her that I worked Extra hard to pay my own way through college.

Reality stars are not role models. Kylie and Kendall are not responsible for the behavior of their viewers.

Values are like opinions everyone has them and they are not the same for all people.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They both looked wrecked, don't they bother will school?
    My grandkids are/were in school with both of them and very close friends with both. My grandson graduated with Kendall last year, and my grandaughter is in Kylie's class. I haven't met the Jenner girls, but they say that both Kendall and Kylie are very nice girls (in real life), even in spite of their crazy family drama.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 10-27-2013 at 06:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread