+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1092
Like Tree387Likes

Thread: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Re: Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Both Kim and Kanye are disliked by many. However, they are also liked by many others. And, some who say they dislike them, can't get enough and are parts of the audience making them richer. If they changed to cater to what would make you like them, they may risk losing many more who are already fans. They're both very savvy people. I think if there was something that would make them more popular they'd figure it out and do it.
    I think no matter what they do someone is always going to find something to dislike about them. If they came out and said "see what I do for charity" then they would be accused of using the charity for publicity. They will always be wrong no matter what they do.smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    If they came out and said "see what I do for charity" then they would be accused of using the charity for publicity.
    Probably because people/media would be saying "hmmm, why haven't they done something like this sooner"!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I think no matter what they do someone is always going to find something to dislike about them. If they came out and said "see what I do for charity" then they would be accused of using the charity for publicity. They will always be wrong no matter what they do.smh
    Well to a point, I think you are right. But they put themselves into that position, they mugged for the camera, married for the camera, had a baby for the camera, why wouldn't we think they do everything for a reason.- or is that a camera.
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Probably because people/media would be saying "hmmm, why haven't they done something like this sooner"!!!
    seeing as she has given money to 18 different charities it looks like she has been doing something for a longtime. People just don't bother to check things out before making assumptions about her.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

They also conned the American public to believe in their sham wedding and made about 17 million off it. This family is disgusting and it's laughable that people worship them. They are a part of what's wrong with this society.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    They also conned the American public to believe in their sham wedding and made about 17 million off it. This family is disgusting and it's laughable that people worship them. They are a part of what's wrong with this society.
    Yes, I read that. I am amazed that women like this type of person. SMH
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

How was America conned by that? I watched the wedding. I've watched each wedding - Khloe and Lamar's and Kim and Kris's. I didn't watch them because I believed that i was watching true love come together and affirm the value of marriage for all. I watched them because they featured a family that amuses me. I also watched them to see the fashion, the flowers, the decorations, etc. I guess you could say I watched for a lot of the same reasons I watch Fashion Police each week - to see pretty things and laugh a lot. They put out a show to entertain. Many are entertained by it and keep watching. Others are not entertained by it, and have hundreds of other TV channels to watch instead. To me, conning people is doing things like saying "Invest money with me. I"ll put it in funds that will give you high returns and secure your retirement" and instead putting that money in your own pocket. The Kardashians have not done anything liek that. As many people have said - they put huge chunks of their lives out for the public to consume. We all know what they are, and can make decisions accordingly. No con there.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

"Spoiled brat attack!

Kylie Jenner, 16, reportedly threw a tantrum at a swank Beverly Hills hotel Oct. 18 when they refused to serve her and her friends, including Jaden Smith, alcohol, reports People.

Do you know who I am? Jenner asked the employee, according to what a source told the magazine."

Why do so many celebrities just think its ALL ABOUT THEM and throw out that "do you know who I am" crap????
    So let me get this straight, you are 16yo and a K so its OK for you to break the law and be allowed alcohol? Hmmm. Really.

Kylie Jenner, 16, throws tantrum at Beverly Hills hotel after being denied alcohol: report - NY Daily News

Lately, I cannot ever go to my GOOGLE NEWS FEED without some stupid article about the K's. Gawd. Geez.
    Must.Stop.Reading. But its like a train wreck, hard to look away. LOL

Last edited by momrek06; 10-25-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I know of a ton of 16 year olds who believe they are privileged, and should be allowed to drink under age. I don't think it's just a Kardashian thing.

Gosh, she has started that “Do you know who I am" already. LOL
    momrek06 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread