+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boot Camp 2?

FORT Newbie

Boot Camp 2?

I am new here , and this has probaly been posted before but , is Fox going to make a Boot Camp 2? I watched Celebrity Boot Camp , but , it left me wanting more. So , like I said is there a Boot Camp 2 in the works?
    :

I hope they do rcc. I had forgotten how fun the first one was!
    Maybe if the ratings were good, and there is enough "after show buzz" they will think about it.
    Welcome to the board
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    If the traffic on Cali's Celebrity Boot Camp recap is any indication, there is sufficient interest to have a second edition of the show. I'd watch it. Welcome rcc!
    Last edited by LG.; 10-01-2002 at 05:44 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Celebrity Boot camp wasn't that bad, so yeah, I'd be there watching too, if the regular Boot Camp 2 was picked up.

Welcome RCC!

This is from HERE

JOIN BOOT CAMP II
    The producers are looking for new recruits for a second installment of BOOT CAMP. Recruits should be in great shape both physically and mentally, enjoy sports and have an all-around fun personality. Recruits should also be willing to spend time in a military environment, however; those with prior military experience may not participate. Recruits must also be at least 21 years old.
    As of now there is no deadline for applications, and with the war going on who knows if they will proceed anytime soon
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought BootCamp's celebrity version was kind of sad, it was NOTHING like Celebrity Mole. No hard characters or clashes of personalities.

So, I'm looking forward to see a REGULAR bootcamp.
    -phusion :phhht

+ Reply to Thread