+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Shot (new on VH1)

Re: The Shot (new on VH1)

Agreed about Piper. I would love her to go home. She is very very annoying.

lily

Piper makes me change the channel when she's on. I cannot stand her voice, her face or the pictures she takes. Poor Ivan, he got robbed!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Can I complain about the offical Web site? You'd think a darn show about taking PICTURES would make it easy to find said pictures! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2668121;
    Can I complain about the offical Web site? You'd think a darn show about taking PICTURES would make it easy to find said pictures! :nono
    I agree. I would love to see all the photos from the last shows. Too bad their site isn't set up like ANTM. They do a good job of listing all the photos taken.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2668038;
    Piper makes me change the channel when she's on. I cannot stand her voice, her face or the pictures she takes. Poor Ivan, he got robbed!
    Robbed? He let himself get controled by Dean the Serbian war criminal, and his photos were not very good. I don't know how Ivan got on the show, frankly.

Piper is getting abused by Dean the Serbian war criminal. This is so typical of the BS women have to put up with every day, being stiffled. Piper is angry, but is trying to be ladylike and not go ballistic. It is hurting her creative effort. She does not have the experience of the other photographers, many of whom are working pros, and she has to take time to think about what she wants to do. It puts her at a disadvantage.

BTW, the wrong team got called out last night. The team that did the painting party was wretched. Just like the judges said, an amateur effort. Snapshots of a kindergarten art class.

In my opinion, both Dean and Piper should have been eliminated. I can't take either one and their constant jabbering at people instead of holding discussions (all involved get to contribute).
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar

Ivan has got to be the most feeble guy i've ever seen. He just seems so weak, i'll bet my 10 year old nephew could kick his ass.
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2674180;
    Robbed? He let himself get controled by Dean the Serbian war criminal
    I got PM'd by Dean's friend who says Dean is not even Serbian, so I have to take that part out, retract it if possible. Giving him a moniker like that was intended as humor, but on further reflection, it is not. The problem is that I do not like domineering Dean, the character we see on The Shot. I do not know the real person, who might be far different from the edited version we see on a reality TV show. I just did not appreciate him railroading Piper constantly.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2674180;
    Robbed? He let himself get controled by Dean the Serbian war criminal, and his photos were not very good. I don't know how Ivan got on the show, frankly.

Piper is getting abused by Dean the Serbian war criminal. This is so typical of the BS women have to put up with every day, being stiffled. Piper is angry, but is trying to be ladylike and not go ballistic. It is hurting her creative effort. She does not have the experience of the other photographers, many of whom are working pros, and she has to take time to think about what she wants to do. It puts her at a disadvantage.

BTW, the wrong team got called out last night. The team that did the painting party was wretched. Just like the judges said, an amateur effort. Snapshots of a kindergarten art class.
    I disagree that Piper getting bossed around by Dean is an argument for women receiving inferior treatment. Up until the most recent episode, Dean had been fairly domineering toward everyone he worked with.

Piper, quite frankly, needs to stop and think and stop being so paranoid and delusional. Rather than focusing on sabatoging the rest of her team so that she is spared if they lose, she should focus on helping the team to produce an overall superior product so that they won't have to worry about losing.
    I love the comment that one of the judges made about how the reason her underwater shoot was so successful was because she couldn't speak.

GO HOME PIPER! i hope she leaves this next episode. For some reason i can't stand looking at her face, but I kind of like the show.

lily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast