+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Girl Meets Cowboy (WE)

Girl Meets Cowboy (WE)

OK did a search and found nothing on this show, I plan on watching the first one because I usually catch the first show of all the reality shows. Never know which one I will end up loving.

This shows looks like its going to be ridiculous, silly, campy, and cheesy as all get out... just what I love in a dating show, heh!

About the Show

Do country boys have more to offer than city boys? Our city dwelling ladies venture to the America's Wild West to find out. Come along as four women vie for the affections of one hot cowboy.
    Premieres Sunday, October 14 at 10|9c on WE tv

Link to show for bios and more information

Re: Girl Meets Cowboy (WE)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2610201;
    OK did a search and found nothing on this show, I plan on watching the first one because I usually catch the first show of all the reality shows. Never know which one I will end up loving.

This shows looks like its going to be ridiculous, silly, campy, and cheesy as all get out... just what I love in a dating show, heh!

Premieres Sunday, October 14 at 10|9c on WE tv

Link to show for bios and more information
    Don't worry, I'll be watching along with you.
    As a city gal I'm interested to see how the chicks fair with the country boys.

I watched the first show and wow..... it was everything I thought it would be and then some. They are with the cowboy for a week and during that time there are various challenges and then after 4 days he sends two home and spends the last 3 days with the final 2. Then he selects one. Each week there is a different cowboy and a different set of girls.

This week it was a saucy Russian and three friends who all turned on each other. The one he picked?

Click to see Spoiler:
    was thrown under the bus by her best friend forever. When the cowboy didn't pick the bitter redhead Marissa she told him that she hopes he has fun with (forgot her name) and her boyfriend of 4 years. OOPS! Seems like the chosen girl forgot to mention something to the cowboy and the show but the other two girls knew about it.

In spoilers in case somebody wants to watch one of the reruns of the first show and didn't want to ruin the surprise at the end.

Wasn't there some show about a farmer with a similar premise?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Don't remember it. Must have been before I became addicted to all things reality tv, lol. Hot farmers? Seriously? Not sure how exciting that would be watch or how they could do the challenges to make them fun/exciting.

I just watch the first episode and I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed.

First, I can't believe they imported girls from San Diego for this. I lived in San Diego for a couple of years before returning to San Francisco. In San Diego there are tons and tons of "cowboys" in the immediate area... Poway...Lakeside...freakin Julian!! You can also drive 15 minutes outside of SD's urban sprawl and there are tons and tons of ranches, and they look a lot like the one on tv. The desert is also a very short drive out and is a very desolate place where one of these fine ladies can shack up in peace with real-live Hills Have Eyes people if they wish.

Speaking of the women, my god. I was expecting professional, no-nonsense, business women who are workaholics and are extremely successful. Those type of women would have made the show more dynamic and really interesting. Instead we get the standard chicks for dating shows: high-maintenance, Paris Hilton starlet wannabes. Of course, I'm one of the few that wants another season of The Bachelor with the women all in their 30s. So what do I know?

I mourn for what this show could have been. Seriously.

Oh god. Next week "Four LA beauties invade Big Sky..." Great. More Paris Hilton wannabe starlets.
    Last edited by miadora; 10-19-2007 at 12:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread