+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

amanda is a man, duh. my wittiness kills me inside.

FORT Newbie

hooray amanda is out & my two fav are the top 2! woot!

Quote Originally Posted by brunette trixie;2701166;
    I read somewhere that the italian guy, Domenico, is getting his own spinoff dating show. Good for him, it should be trashy fun.
    He was my favorite part of the show. Hilarious. If this is true, I'll definitely be watching.

Same here!

triple ditto for me too....Im as straight as they come, but Dani is just adorable!
    Id flip sides for Ellen, KD Lang ad now Dani....um, I guess Im not as straight as they come the huh?? who knew??

FORT Fan

i like both of the finalist.

I'm sad and upset to hear this trash is actually going to survive another season. I don't really like anybody on the show, not even Dani that much. I can't take anybody seriously who would choose to be on a show like this, or who would pretend to "fall in love" with somebody like Tila.

Part of the problem for me with this show is MTV's lamentable habit of showing it in repeat after repeat, sometimes showing the latest episode then running back four or five episodes immediately to take up a few hours of programming. EH! I hate the friggin "music" at the beginning, I hate looking at plastic Tit-la, and I am totally sick of this show and its format.

I'd rather watch Bret Michaels any day, and I am not looking forward to that one either.

I wish some clever person would come up with another format for a reality show, if that's all we have left to look forward to.

lily

Gee, there's a thread about this show! I only caught the last two episodes due to lack of sleep. It's on at 1am here.

I had no idea who this Tila was or what she was supposed to be famous for. It's obvious it's a quickly put together reality show. I think having a bi-sexual person looking for love is just fine; but just doing the show for ratings, celebrity status, and shock value is getting boring. Did I say I was enjoying it?

From the little I've seen, I like Bobby out of the boys, and Dani from the females. The others are either diva's, wanna be diva's, or just plain boring.

What is definite, is that anybody can become a celebrity without having any talent whatsoever, and that people will watch them week after week!

Oy Vei!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Regular

Hey producers, how about a show with nothing but psycho strippers, like the one who attacked Brandi? They could compete for the "love" of a bad boy, which is what they want, but not what is good for them. I would call it Psycho Strippers Ball.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2715650;
    Hey producers, how about a show with nothing but psycho strippers, like the one who attacked Brandi? They could compete for the "love" of a bad boy, which is what they want, but not what is good for them. I would call it Psycho Strippers Ball.
    It already exists! It's called Rock of Love.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread