+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

MTV's A Shot At Love 2 is appartnely casting until Dec 15, 07

They say they’re scouring the country in search of the most eligible, alluring, outrageous, and adventurous men and women to go head-to-head for a chance to win the heart of a NEW bi-sexual bachelorette.

If you are at least 21 years old, and would like to be throughly humiliated on cable TV then now's your chance.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I cant look at Amanda without thinking she is Alexis Arquette. Not only does she look exactly like Alexis, but her mannerisims are spot on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2703009;
    I cant look at Amanda without thinking she is Alexis Arquette.
    I hope she leaves immediately. I'll never be able to look at her as a woman again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

LOL>>> a "new" bi bachelorette?? No surprize there.

However, I must say that compared to Kim Kardashian Tila seems demure and innocent....(I just watched the Keeping Up with the Kardashian mess..ugh)...

Makes Tila look really good compared to them. Heck New York looks great compared to the Kardashian bunch LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2703009;
    I cant look at Amanda without thinking she is Alexis Arquette. Not only does she look exactly like Alexis, but her mannerisims are spot on as well.
    I actually read somewhere today that next season WILL feature Alexis Arquette under the same premise of males and females duking it out for Alexis' (what's the word I'm looking for?!?) attention? wiles? LOVE? famewhorishness? You pick!

now that is bizarre!! haha just hope they dont have Alexis and Amanda together!! too much of anything isnt good for ya...

Really?
    I got an e-mail invitation here in New York for a casting call for the next "Shot at Love with Tila Tequila."
    The casting call was held at Element (a night club in Lower Manhattan) last Friday night.
    The invite said the casting was to find people to be considered for "Tila's next mate."
    MTV is getting big ratings because SHE'S on the show. So they want to do another season WITH HER... similiar to what happened with "I LOVE NEW YORK."
    So whomever she chooses THIS season (Bobby or Danny) is doomed not to be with her by the time shooting starts for the next season.
    (Any relationship will "conveniently" not work out.)

FORT Regular

I guess the ratings are sufficient for another cycle. Too bad. The show is not as vulgar as Flavor of Love and its spin-offs, just fake, and a rip-off of other dating shows. Elimidate is more entertaining, and Next (MTV) is at least obviously fake and scripted.

What sort of desperadoes will talent agents offer up to the producers of this wretched show?

Well, I'm glad Alexis er Amanda gone. She really was a bit much. The only problem with her leaving is, now there's no testosterone left in the house.

As to who Tila chooses in the end, I have to think it's Dani. We've seen the promo several times now with someone supposedly storming off in the end. If that's what really happens I have to think Bobby is more likely to flame out and walk away.

I'm glad Amanda (just noticed 'man' is in the middle of her name, heh) is gone, what a beotch she was saying bad things about Dani and Bobby to Tila. Dani was so classy when she refused to say bad things about Amanda and Bobby to Tila. I adore both Dani and Bobby so don't really care although I'm sad to hear that there's already a second season planned. Jeez, why do they have to put that out there before she's even chosen the final one?

I agree...it seems that she chooses Dani while Bobby storms off...although that could be a trick.

+ Reply to Thread