+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2699605;
    "Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.
    What the!?!?!? What world does this "source" live in where ALL girls have made out with other girls in their past!?!?
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 11-30-2007 at 12:34 PM. Reason: typo

Well page six is a gossip page so who knows? I just think of it all as entertainment. Trashy entertainment that we can't stop watching.

I read somewhere that the italian guy, Domenico, is getting his own spinoff dating show. Good for him, it should be trashy fun.

But the person who I think really deserves their own show is Dani. She's cute, funny, and down to earth. Big bonus, she's a firefighter. Firefighters are hot and popular. And her cute, crazy grandma could help her find the perfect girl.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I adore Dani, but I'm not sure there's a market for a 'butch' lesbian dating show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

The NY Post article is full of facutal impossibilities. Two that are obvious to the seasoned reality watcher are:

1. The cast, including Tila, are all in the same location, 24-7. It's kind of impossible to arrive late on the set when you are already there. You could be late if hair and makeup people didn't show on time but in LA that would happen only once before the crew were fired and replaced.

2. The suggestion that Tila didn't talk to the cast between takes is really laughable since there are no "takes" in reality shooting. It is continuous. When there is down time to jam sync cameras or do OTF interviews, the cast is not supposed to interact because THAT could be the specific moment which needs recording and the cameras and sound people are elsewhere. You can not advance the story line when the cameras are not rolling; it's reality rule one!

The NY Post needs a fact checker -- or maybe they are deliverately trying to hurt the show's ratings since it is in the cable to five in the 18 - 34 demographic and is taking away viewers from FOX -- another arm of Murdock's empire.

Dumb, NY POST, just damn dumb. Did you think someone wouldn't notice?

FORT Fan

I sort of believe that article. I guess in Tila's "interent model" world, kissing other girls is normal.

I find the idea that she has a real life boyfriend very believable. She seems so insecure all the time on the show, constantly asking them "are you really into me?"...and trying to make herself the center of attention. Yet when she speaks of "finding that special someone" her words come off as so flat and fake.

I doubt that there would/could be a 2nd season of this junk LOL> Really Tila is just not that good as the main character IMHO. She seems so needy and wants so much validation.

I thought the home visits were hillarious. Tila was so eager to shock the families with her "I'm a bisexual" rant. And no one seemed that shocked, maybe Ryan's family, but the rest were fine with it.

Besides, IF and WHEN Tila picks her special someone won't she also pick her "orientation"...ie, hetrosexual or lesbian?? Surely (we could hope) she is planning to pick "someone" and stick with them....thus why would it even matter that she "used to be bisexual">>>??? I can't figure why the families "had to know" haha

A show with Dominco would be a hoot tho LOL

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2702506;
    I doubt that there would/could be a 2nd season of this junk...
    I submit Flavor of Love2, I love New York2, and other '2s' coming to a cable station near you, soon.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Dani is, by far, the bright spot of this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2702849;
    Dani is, by far, the bright spot of this show.

I admit I like her! She seems to have alot of people, family and friends, around her who lover her and want the best for her. If Tila doesn't pick her, I don't think she will be without anyone for long.....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2702506;
    I doubt that there would/could be a 2nd season of this junk LOL> Really Tila is just not that good as the main character IMHO. She seems so needy and wants so much validation.
    Perhaps you missed the announcement of a second season, but it will be without Tila.

+ Reply to Thread