+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

FORT Regular

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2691261;
    This show is trash.
    Congrats! You just solved the mystery of the show's great ratings.

ps: I think that is why we watch...

I'm rooting for Bobby and Ryan. Although Ryan's face sometimes scares the heck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2690537;
    Although no 'America's sweetheart', Tila barely registers on the Skank-o-meter when compared to New York. (Tiffany Pollard)
    seriously....Tila is actually likeable

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests;2691966;
    seriously....Tila is actually likeable

I have to say I agree. She is a cut above some of the woman on most of these shows.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

Ryan seemed to have been the obvious choice tonight. His family didn't give him any help. You think they might have known he was doing a reality show and played the game a little better. Danni's family was obviously well prepared and Amanda's family, by their own wide standards, didn't find Tila at all unusual -- just another person with "special needs."

FORT Fogey

I love watching she and Danny together. It's nice to see her find something out about herself too - she never thought the more butch lesbian to be attractive, but she could find the best of both worlds...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;2697831;
    I love watching she and Danny together. It's nice to see her find something out about herself too - she never thought the more butch lesbian to be attractive, but she could find the best of both worlds...

i like all the people left but it always seems like Tila is looking for someone to party with and it kinda seems that Amanda might be the best choice then

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Tila was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. (repeat) She said she was very happy with the choice she made. I think she even mentioned something about future happiness. I'm still going with Bobby.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

aww i love Dani! shes great... Bobby is so adorable too... i say top two

ANTM is LOVE

FOXNews.com - Report: 'Bisexual' MTV Star Tila Tequila Is Straight - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Report: 'Bisexual' MTV Star Tila Tequila Is Straight
    Friday, November 30, 2007

Self-proclaimed bisexual MTV star Tila Tequila may actually be stick-straight.

Tequila, who stars in "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," a show about her search for the perfect mate, male or female, is not bisexual and it's "all a sham," a source close to the show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.

"Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.

The insider claims that MTV works hard to pretend she's single and available because she refuses to break up with her boyfriend, "who's like five years older than her. This is a massive scam ... That's why they are not continuing with the show [for a second season], because she won't dump him."

Tequila has also been acting like "a diva" and become a "nightmare to work with," said the source.

"She arrives late and doesn't talk to any of the contestants between takes. She complains she has too much going on."

A rep for Tequila told Page Six, "I'll confirm that she's bisexual and she's a delight to work with."

+ Reply to Thread