+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

FORT Fan

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

I liked the Italian also. I think the person walikng away was when Brandi left the show after her fight wit Vanessa.

Ridiculous, but then again it makes sense.

Tila Tequila spent a lot of time and made a lot of friends on Myspace, because she had no real life or real friends. After hooking up with all the other Myspace wh*res, she realized she still had no life or real friends. Therefore she took up the last option -- a TV show, where the majority is scripted and most people just want fame from it. Better mix in some girls now, cause the probability a guy will really fall in love with this fake myspace nobody is pretty low.

Ta-da, now we have A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila.

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

I'm kinda saddened that Brandi left. She ultimately let that stank ho Vanessa win.

I think it'll come down to Amanda and Bobby, although I'd like to see Keasha return and win (Hey gurl hey! )

It seems that Dani's family will be the only ones to accept Tila. Yikes! How uncomfortable.
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

Tila needs to decide whether she's a nasty skanky ho' or a lady. She tries to pretend to be a decent person with real feelings for these people.

Then fast forward to next week's visits to the families and she is telling somebody's parents she isn't a virgin (was that really necessary?) and bouncing her nasty little ass on some old white haired grandma's knee!

Make up your mind!

lily

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2687834;
    Tila needs to decide whether she's a nasty skanky ho' or a lady. She tries to pretend to be a decent person with real feelings for these people.

Then fast forward to next week's visits to the families and she is telling somebody's parents she isn't a virgin (was that really necessary?) and bouncing her nasty little ass on some old white haired grandma's knee!

Make up your mind!

lily
    Totally agreed. In the house, she's not all sexy and she doesn't act slutty. But then, she's giving a lap dance to what? An 85 year old grandpa. How could Dani's family actually like Tila?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2687834;

Make up your mind!

lily
    Hey, it's what the producers want -- AND PAID FOR! Give me $75,000 and I'll do a lap dance for grandma or grandpa.

damn, the got rid of all the cute ones (the italian boy and the virgin girl)

FORT Fan

LOL>> this show is such a trainwreck...I taped it on dvr and have been catching up. Totally odd...Tila is such a little skank, with her big forehead and constantly questioning "are you here for ME?"...it is laughable.

No wonder some of the other young and hot folks were interested in each other...why would they all be so interested in the vapid Tila??

One thing I wonder did anyone notice that this show can be REALLY CRUEL?? For instance, the challenge where the losers were "spanked" and hit by Tila?? And the truly disgusting and nasty "eating" challenge?? Everyone sleeping on that huge nasty bed?? "Waxing" the guys was also torture..sort of S and M? Not to mention the real violence from crazy Ashley and the girl fights etc.

I wonder if Danni will win....the "best of both"...sort of androgynous?? It looks like her family "likes" crazy Tila, Gramma gets a lap dance?? The only other possibility is the college guy Bobby but he seems too normal for Tila ?
    I keep thinking he might "wake up" and run off the set?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Although no 'America's sweetheart', Tila barely registers on the Skank-o-meter when compared to New York. (Tiffany Pollard)
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

This show is trash.

+ Reply to Thread