+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila

Is it sad that I'm enjoying this show?

Hay gurl hay!!! I thought the premiere was so funny just because of that one line. I was sad to see Keasha go on the first night.

As of now, it's hard to tell whether a guy or a girl will win. I don't anyone has a leg up over the other. For the previews of next week, it's down to (well I'll put this in spoiler tags for anyone who hasn't seen the previews and doesn't want to know...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's down to Brandi and Vanessa as to who's going to get their key. It's pretty obvious that Brandi is the one who gets the key. For one, you can see a necklace (which is the key) around Brandi's neck. Second, Vanessa is the one freaking out.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Regular

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Although this is a horror show, the judgment panel assault of Brandi by Vanessa is now a reality classic. Hair pulling, on the floor, punching, and crew members getting into it to yank them off each other. Reminds me of College Hill (BET) in which the highlight of the entire series was a bloody girlfight in the second-to-last episode.

And why is Tila such a prize? Tats, boob job, and insincere facial expressions. I have no idea who this person is. No character development.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2654868;
    I don't even know what to say about this one! I vote this one as worst reality show on TV right now. Trainwreck doesnt even come close to describing it. And I wish all these "find true love" reality shows would just stop it! Who has EVER found love on these shows besides Trista and Ryan of the Bachelorette? Anyone, anyone? These type of shows are for shock value, strange/obsessive personalities (the W. VA guy who did his best Brando "Stella" impression) and sex only. Again, don't try to con me with the "love" sh*t!

While I agree, there were two other couples that came to mind..... the two from Outback Jack and the two from Cupid. But 3 out of ALL the dating shows out there? Yikes! I view these shows as fictional goofy entertainment, but I do cringe when some of these people are expressing their undying love for someone they barely know.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Regular

MTV is ordering a second season of the show, but without Tila. Rumor is that she found love and they will be using another bisexual woman. Another version featuring a guy as the bisexual "seeker" cannot be far behind.

The show was fifth in the 18-34 demographic for cable shows last week, so MTV execs think they have a winner.

hay grrl hay!

FORT Newbie

Before that "Fear Factor" like eating contest, she said she wanted to
    see if they were able to handle different kinds of food since she travels
    the world and not always being able to eat the foods she likes.

Ummm what does she travel the world doing?
    Is she a singer or what?

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar

My boy Domenico was eliminated.

He seriously is the funniest person on tv. I crack up pretty much everytime he speaks because 99.9% of what he says is hilarious.
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Rippa;2685744;
    My boy Domenico was eliminated.

He seriously is the funniest person on tv. I crack up pretty much everytime he speaks because 99.9% of what he says is hilarious.
    Awww, he was my favorite.
    He was the one who had me watching the show in the first place.

I totally lost interest in the show but will comeback to this thread for updates.
    I don't see anything wrong with him he is a good person!!

vanessa was such a bitch!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2661689;
    Is it sad that I'm enjoying this show?
    Something is seriously broken in me too. I just can't stop watching this show.

I love Dani. I can't imagine her winding up with Tila because Tila's not into Butch, but I still love her. I'd hang with her any time.

I liked Domenico towards the end. He seemed more genuine the last couple of episodes. Less like a caricature.

Amanda's a bitch. There was no need to call Bobby and Ryan 'homos' because they shed tears when Domenico left. I noticed she was the only one in the bunch who wasn't crying. However, if Tila decides to go with a girl Amanda seems like the perfect choice. She's got all the right curves, and yet she's got that whole Amazon thing going on.

My guess has never changed. I think Bobby gets chosen. However, there's some twist at the end. We saw a part of it in the initial trailers for the show. Someone walks away and Tila runs after them. Could there be two people chosen?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread