Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila

What an absolute train wreck of a show

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyKiwi78;2644054;
    What an absolute train wreck of a show
    Yeah, ain't it great?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Regular

So MTV

So like MTV, to produce a show designed to please the frat boys of America. All the innuendo is there, the sick little stereotypes. Complete with fake lesbian kissing, which is cleverly disguised: no open mouth kisses, no body to body contact, almost all kissing hidden by one of the kisser's heads (very chaste, 1940s Code era conventions). The lesbian makeout sessions were way hotter on Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

She reminds me of the Asian version of New York. Fake hair, fake tits, ridiculous clothes, and just skanky.
    She pre-dates New York, I think, if you count internet fame as opposed to reality show fame.

Definitely she's a mega-skank. She's probably had her tongue in more places than the number of "Friends" she has on her MySpace page.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thank goodness for the FORT! I caught this show this morning because it was the only thing on at 4am and I was wondering who the heck this chick with the Latoya Jackson bobblehead was...so it turns out she's famous for being on Myspace is that it? You can really be famous for that?

FORT Fan

so who does she end up with? guy or girl?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax1;2640989;
    Is he the crazy Italian one?
    LOL!! That's the guy that caught my eye while flipping channels at 3 a.m. in the morning Monday night.

I thought I saw Jamie Kennedy (Malibu's Most Wanted) and went back to see what was up.

They started to play spin the bottle then I thought it was one of those cheesy infomercials, you know the ones with the pills that can make a man larger.
    (if you catch my drift).

Then they cut to the one on one interviews and I see everyone saying the samething "I'm only here for Tila". Then I knew it was another compete for love show. Surprised I missed this one then realized I was on Mtv and not Vh1.

First day of the Hollywood writers strike, did they just throw this show together? Either way the timing could not have been better.
    More shows like this one on they way...

I don't even know what to say about this one! I vote this one as worst reality show on TV right now. Trainwreck doesnt even come close to describing it. And I wish all these "find true love" reality shows would just stop it! Who has EVER found love on these shows besides Trista and Ryan of the Bachelorette? Anyone, anyone? These type of shows are for shock value, strange/obsessive personalities (the W. VA guy who did his best Brando "Stella" impression) and sex only. Again, don't try to con me with the "love" sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2654868;
    I don't even know what to say about this one! I vote this one as worst reality show on TV right now. Trainwreck doesnt even come close to describing it. And I wish all these "find true love" reality shows would just stop it! Who has EVER found love on these shows besides Trista and Ryan of the Bachelorette? Anyone, anyone? These type of shows are for shock value, strange/obsessive personalities (the W. VA guy who did his best Brando "Stella" impression) and sex only. Again, don't try to con me with the "love" sh*t!
    How about Tsunami? Sadly enough, we will probably be stuck with these kinds of shows in the coming year x 100. The last writer's strike lasted some 22 weeks and I have a sneaking suspicion that the strikers will just be hitting their stride around the 22 week mark this time around! This show has it's own unique bi-niche but is still wall-to-wall chock full of crazy & they are all hell bent on taking their crazy-show on the road! You mean this isn't REAL ?!?

I had no idea who she was. I had to go look her up.

+ Reply to Thread