+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Castings have just been completed for the second season of A SHOT AT LOVE WITH TILA TEQUILA.
    Shooting is scheduled to begin in early February.
    Tila's ratings were soooo high, MTV decided to do a second season.
    As with I LOVE NEW YORK... Tila's relationship with Bobby will "conveniently" not work out.
    Too much money is at stake.

FORT Fan

Local article about Dani in Ft Lauderdale paper the day of the finale (before we knew she lost)>>> interesting fact is that Dani said she plans to take a year to do "motivational speeches" to young people around the country, like "be true to yourself", don't be afraid to be yourself etc.

I liked her but maybe she had a bit of "aspirations" like we have seen in so many reality show contestants??

Not surprised to see that there is another season.....I thought Bobby liked Tila but really who or what is she?? He is a student...she is a? Internet personality/model etc....

I did think her dress was cute on the last show tho LOL. She looked really good. Not so fond of her new shorter, blonder do tho JMO of course.

I agree - I thought she was cuter - more genuine looking on the show. Like her hair darker.

Is she doing the second season ??? Seemed kind of odd that they had not been able to see each other for several months - where there is a will, there is a way ... I thought he was falling for her - but probably was an act for both. Cute couple though !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2731729;
    I agree - I thought she was cuter - more genuine looking on the show. Like her hair darker.

Is she doing the second season ??? Seemed kind of odd that they had not been able to see each other for several months - where there is a will, there is a way ... I thought he was falling for her - but probably was an act for both. Cute couple though !
    Isn't it always like this? I'll credit NY is still with Tailor Made. It might not last, but after 6 months they are together and moved in together almost right away. If I found real love, I would say s---- the rules!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by estygal4;2731214;
    Local article about Dani in Ft Lauderdale paper the day of the finale (before we knew she lost)>>> interesting fact is that Dani said she plans to take a year to do "motivational speeches" to young people around the country, like "be true to yourself", don't be afraid to be yourself etc.
    I was really wondering if there was a backlash after the episode aired of them at the firehouse. Tila on the pole etc. Didn't seem very appropriate.

And I can't believe I shed a tear or two when Tila went chasing after Dani.

FORT Newbie

hahaha bobby looked like he's going guido soon

is she doing the second show? idk. i thought it was gonna be domenico's show?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by guiltypleasurer;2732738;

um.. whats up with bobbys tan. he is like frickin a lobster.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by integlspwr;2732760;
    um.. whats up with bobbys tan. he is like frickin a lobster.
    LOL thats too funny...yeah Bobby is looking too guido now. The reunion show was so so for me. When Vanessa broke down in tears it looked like to me she wanted to play the victim. She never apologized for what she did to Brandi, throwing a drink in her face & a cheap blow by pulling her hair from behind during elimnation. Vanessa said Brandi made her do it by bringing that side out in her..OMG Vanessa you are a grown woman be accountable for your stupid actions.

FORT Fanatic

From what I have read about Tila and her lifestyle and career...Bobby and Dani were both too good for her. I hope that they have already moved on and that Tila and her "Boyfriend" (who she supposedly refused to break up with prior to and during the filming of the show), live happily ever after.

Vanessa was even uglier than she looked on the show and she made a total fool out of herself. Brandi appeared to be rather dumb because she really had nothing to say in her own defense.

That's Amore" with Dominico should be funny because he is obviously an actor, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by guiltypleasurer;2732738;

A Shot at Love (sequel) - The second spin-off, which is a sequel yet to be announced, but will follow the same bisexual formula.
    That's Amore - Due to his immense popularity, Domenico Nesci will be getting the third spin-off. Ashley will also be featured in the show. Domenico officially announced the show on the reunion. It will premiere on MTV on March 2, 2008 at 10/9c.
    Casting for both shows has begun

+ Reply to Thread