+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

I may be of the minority but I thought Tila showed an interest early on in Bobby - and he was obviously smitten with her. I did not see the sparks with Dani - nice girl and Tila and Dani could talk easily but there was a stiffness in their relationship. It was especially obvious on the last chance dates - Tila was very uncomfortable with Dani - there never was a closeness - and I didn't feel that although Dani was talking alot about her feelings, she didn't seem to be emotionally invested/vulnerable. The last chance date with Bobby was far more sensual - she was trying to reassure him that it was not going to be over - and he seemed very worried - trying to protect himself from being hurt - his surprise when his name was called was cute. During their last chance date they were constantly touching each other - just seemed a lot more committed to each other. I don't know whether the whole thing is a farce - a publicity stunt for Tila - but I think she and Bobby are cute together and his character seems to be happy supporting Tila and wanting her to be happy and successful. We shall see - but I wonder about their seeing each other - Tila and the host said not being able to see each other in public but Bobby said he had not been able to see her since the show ended. That seems risky to make the relationship work - if the desire is there ... But I thought the ending was sweet and seemed believable - I hope it works out for them ...

I felt so bad for Dani... but Bobby was OBVIOUSLY crazy about her... i dont think she was ever really Bi.. i think shes down for kissing and for "fun" but i dont think she ever intended to be in a serious relationship with a girl... I love Dani thought... shes an amazing girl! I hope it wasnt fake.. Bobby is truly a great guy

ANTM is LOVE

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Jessica Rabbit once said... "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way". In this case I think the opposite may be true. Dani may not be all that good, but she was sure edited that way.

I love Dani. As I said in an earlier post, I'd love to hang with her. However, after watching 'The Hangover' show after the last episode it does seem that Dani may have been a bit 'overly confident' on several occasions. Not that cocky is a bad thing, but too much of it makes a person a bit obnoxious.

I still love Dani, but in the end she may not be the angel she was edited to be.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

I am of the opinion that Tila is 100% straight so I never believed that any of the women had a chance.

I'm glad she chose Bobby, he's a hottie and has such a great personality too.

Dani is great too and I know she won't have any problem finding someone special. I loved her rap song!

I could not stand Bobby's mother though! Ugh, way too possessive of her son. And at the last dinner party she was rude and bossy too.

I think, while she enjoys the company of women, deep down she isn't planning on a relationship with one.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ABacardi;2729405;
    I felt so bad for Dani... but Bobby was OBVIOUSLY crazy about her... i dont think she was ever really Bi.. i think shes down for kissing and for "fun" but i dont think she ever intended to be in a serious relationship with a girl... I love Dani thought... shes an amazing girl! I hope it wasnt fake.. Bobby is truly a great guy

I feel just like you do and i said that to my girlfriend about her not being bi..I thought they were both good but I knew she was going to pick bobbi..i felt bad for danni too but i think tila is really too much of a party girl for her anyway

FORT Newbie

My roommate and I watched every week, always rooting for Dani, but we missed the season finale.

I'm a little bit disappointed to find out that she picked Bobby, although I'm not surprised by her decision. Somewhere along the line, Tila's whole bit about being a bisexual ceased to be believable. I lost hope for all the girls.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I think everyone is forgetting that Tila said from the start of the season she was a lipstick lesbian. Dani is beautiful from the inside out, but I never believed Tila would go Butch.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_saboteur;2730429;
    My roommate and I watched every week, always rooting for Dani, but we missed the season finale.

I'm a little bit disappointed to find out that she picked Bobby, although I'm not surprised by her decision. Somewhere along the line, Tila's whole bit about being a bisexual ceased to be believable. I lost hope for all the girls.

If you are interested you can watch the finale online - google on Shot at Love...

+ Reply to Thread