+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Re: A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2727493;
    Will someone "spoil" for us and let those of us who don't get the show for several hours know who she picks?

Tila picked
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bobby
    . I've never seen a "couple" look more awkward together. Neither one seemed to want to touch the other at the final elimination.

Also, Tila is the worst fake crier ever. I hope she never tries to break into acting.

FORT Fan

Well she was on "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" lol

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopModelFan1;2725694;
    I'm absolutely 100% sure that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    D a n i
    wins.
    You need to get yourself a new crystal ball.

I managed to do a better job at predicting the chosen one a month ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2687298;
    My guess has never changed. I think Bobby gets chosen.

Lucky guess really. Normally, the person I choose winds up as the runner up.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Dax

I really wanted Bobby to win but I was disturbed by the thought of Tila releasing an album.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2728105;

Lucky guess really. Normally, the person I choose winds up as the runner up.
    Good for you. At least you experienced the feeling of guessig the right winner for once. I chose Dani and she's a runner up, as my pick has always turned out to be.

Dax

Oh no! Tila,Danny and Bobby singing. That will go down as one of the most horrible moments in the history of reality show.

I had to cover my eyes and ears but I didn't have enough hands.

FORT Fanatic

I saw the last ten minutes of the show and I had guessed wrong too. Somehow....this is not for real...duh!!

On the "Hangover" show Bobby and Dani did not seem either truely excited or truely broken-hearted. What a fake job this whole thing was.

I would NOT go for a second season if I were them.

It amazes me that Brett Michaels is going for another season of "Rock Of Love"......another obvious fake job.

As for Tila..she can't even pronounce the name of her own show...

It sounds like she's saying, "sha-a-la" at the end of each show.

This show was a real mess and I won't watch anymore seasons if they have them. The reunion show will be full of fake fighting and screaming (can you say Ashley and Vanessa?).

I do have one nice comment thought...I loved Tila's dress at the final elimination ceremony and most of the clothes that she wore during the entire show.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2728426;
    I would NOT go for a second season if I were them.
    The rumor is that she wouldn't be the love interest in the second season. Also, on Jimmy Kimmel Live she said she was VERY happy with the relationship with the person she chose. It sounded as if they had been spending some time together.

On other shows, like Rock of Love, Flavor of Love and I Love New York, the chosen one always rejected the star of the show leaving an opening for a sequel. I don't think that's going to happen this time.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Booyah! I called it.

I told my friends that the song they play when someone gets kicked relates to the eliminee somehow. In the previews, it was "How to save a life". That was when I had a feeling Dani wouldn't win, as that song ties into her being a firefighter. Yes yes... I need a life.

Anyhoo... poor Dani. She was the only reason I kept watching this train wreck. She's too adorable and could do much MUCH better than Tila. Dani's a babe, Tila... not so much.

Granted I don't know Tila, but she isn't a very attractive person inside and out. Sometimes it just seemed like she was mocking some contestants during their one on ones. Honestly, grow up. Jeeze. But that's just my opinion.

Gah, I'm so happy this shows over. That addiction was unhealthy.

I really liked Dani, if I was a lesbian I would totally be stalking her by now.

I do wish someone would give Dani her own show. Maybe that channel that caters specifically to gay people (Logo?) would want to do one.

+ Reply to Thread