+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Irv Gotti reality show on VH1

FORT Regular

Irv Gotti reality show on VH1

I can't wait for the new Irv Gotti reality show. I just got this clip, great teaser for it. First Vanessa Carlton and now this, kickass comeback. I like that they are doing hip-hop celebreality shows now. Anyone know more about this?

FORT Fan

Re: Irv Gotti reality show on VH1

No but I can't wait either. you know he had a affair with Ashanti and let it out on the wendy williams show. I doubt we will be seeing Shanti on the show.

Count me in as another who can't wait for the show to air.

FORT Regular

That teaser was pretty good, but it definitely teased me. I want to know when it starts. I like that VH1 has more reality shows with hip-hop artists not just rock.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by oongaboonga;2607256;
    That teaser was pretty good, but it definitely teased me. I want to know when it starts. I like that VH1 has more reality shows with hip-hop artists not just rock.

It was on lastnight and i thought it was pretty good it focused a lot on his wife..they are seperated because he is a cheater. At least my girl still getting his paper. The only thing good about him is his money his attitude is so cocky, his wife is cute and ghetto I like that she is real and didn't get some money and try and change up everything about herself. Nope she just changed her address.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;2613279;
    It was on lastnight and i thought it was pretty good it focused a lot on his wife..they are seperated because he is a cheater. At least my girl still getting his paper. The only thing good about him is his money his attitude is so cocky, his wife is cute and ghetto I like that she is real and didn't get some money and try and change up everything about herself. Nope she just changed her address.
    I like this show too, dont know much about Irv Gotti, but great show. I love his wife.

Please excuse me for a second but Im also watching Salt and Pepper, and I dont see a thread for it, this show is hilarious.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

FORT Fan

I loved how he stands up to the plate as Angies's Dad; he doesn't have to do that and most men wouldn't especially if they are not with the mother anymore. I can't condone him not wanting to step and and be a faithfull husband but overall he is a good man to make that girl feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2626775;
    I like this show too, dont know much about Irv Gotti, but great show. I love his wife.

Please excuse me for a second but Im also watching Salt and Pepper, and I dont see a thread for it, this show is hilarious.
    (SOT)

I guess producers have come to the point now where they don't even consider NOT using fake elements in these shows.

Salt and Pepa of all shows... i thought it would be just enough drama with out them scripting. but i was wrong it is fake as hell

Irv Gotti show is cool. I like the wife also.

and the new season of Keshia Cole show will be starting... this is a real show; unlike the S&P garbage

FORT Fanatic

wow, love the way "mr. gotti" justifies all his cheating behavior with the "i'm in the business, i've got money, it's just the way" excuse. so "money" changes the type of "man" you are? wow, that's pretty scary. hope deb finds someone who will respect and care for her in a loving and mature way.

I really feel for Deb, she is still in love with him, but cant be with him at least not the way she wants to. Don't these chicks realize he's married and only wants a jump of.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

+ Reply to Thread