+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pageant Place (MTV)

FORT Fogey

Pageant Place (MTV)

It's the show featuring Riyo Mori (), Rachel Smith, and Katie Blair; aka, this year's Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA, respectively. Tara Conner (UGH) also ~guest stars~.

Anyone interested? I am!

Re: Pageant Place (MTV)

OK, tonight is premiere night. At 10:30pm right after Real World. Interesting to note that the online TV Guide, notes that Donald Trump "created" this reality show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So finally got around to watching it. I'm not all that surprised that its a Trump creation because I remember a couple of times on The Apprentice it being mentioned that he puts up the winners of all three titles in Trump Towers and has them do their official pageant functions for the organization from that location.

Ok.. general comments...

What on earth were the girls wearing for the meeting with Trump? Ms Universe had on booty shorts and the others had on the ugliest dresses ever made. Actually all three dresses were inappropriate for a business meeting and just ugly.

Tara is back? If I were Ms USA I would be pitching a royal fit. Its her year, not Tara's but Trump has made it where they are almost co-winners. That's not right but it's Trump and they did it to add drama.

Not bad, just waiting for the fireworks to start.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Katie's bf is not cute. And how old is she? He's 22.

That does suck that they are bringing Tara back.

FORT Fogey

i wish they will leave Miss universe out of it. hopefully they will show her doing humanitarian work around the world instead of being sucked into the tara drama. and i agree if i was miss usa i will be pissed to be making appearances with tara. THis is my year, please back of. I will even give up my title, besides what does miss usa win these days, not even a car

I can't seem to get interested in this one. Can't believe Miss Universe left her passport at home.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

i dont understand how Miss Teen USA new Tara from before if Tara had her reign last year and katie is on this year ??? ???

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;2610218;
    i dont understand how Miss Teen USA new Tara from before if Tara had her reign last year and katie is on this year ??? ???
    Miss Teen USA is crowned after Miss USA, so the first part of Katie's reign was probably with Tata and the second half is with Rachel.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

FORT Fogey

Tata

I didn't like this show. At all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast