+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pageant Place (MTV)

Re: Pageant Place (MTV)

The big finish is next week I think...My local cable company has the past episodes On Demand... I see a DVD on the horizon...And, even though the show seems to have generated minimal buzz, I can definitely see another season happening- It is a promotion of a Trump Product, after all!!

FORT Fogey

i just watched the show online and i really think miss sc is dumb!!!! and i will be pissed if i was hillary. i feel bad somehow for miss universe, she seems lost.
    Remember back in 2002 when mister trump fired miss russia, well after watching this show, i truly believe miss russia didn't get fired but quit.

I hate to admit how much I am enjoying this show... I forgot about the Miss Russia thing, but as I recall she was pretty bad- not working and taking with mob guys and all..I think Do nald had a good case that time...
    I hope we get a dvd with outtakes, it looks like there is a lot going on that a half hour can't cover!

FORT Fogey

but as I recall she was pretty bad- not working and taking with mob guys and all..I think Do nald had a good case that time...
    remember we only heard donald's side

I finally caught up and I too agree it's a good show. Hilary and Rachel should both be pissed. I totally have no idea what Katie see in Josh, he's an ass. Too funny when she was talking to the contestants about bf's and how the year will be. Oh and Josh's family, WOW!! They all look alike.

Has anyone heard if the show did well enough to call for a new season next year??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;2712928;
    Has anyone heard if the show did well enough to call for a new season next year??

is there are enough scandals you bet , there will be a new season

well,

You betcha they have enough material for next season. Especially if Tori "Miss Road Rules" Hall wins Miss USA personally I don't think she is all that attractive. Tori is competing as Miss Virginia USA.

Both Miss California USA's can be on the show, and

Miss Missouri USA is Chance Crawford's sister. She looks a lot like Carrie Underwood.

It is also rumored on the pageant boards that a state teen winner was crowned that has less then queenly behavior.

Personally I hate the fact that the pageant has become nothing, but a casting call for the next reality star when pageants were really the first reality tv shows.

^^ Great stuff!! And we should have months of rumors with the Miss Puerto Rico pepper spray thing- This could be interesting!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;2715227;
    ^^ Great stuff!! And we should have months of rumors with the Miss Puerto Rico pepper spray thing- This could be interesting!!
    well miss PR is a locked in for top 10 at miss universe.
    which tori are you talking about?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast