Re: Pageant Place (MTV)

I lurve this show!!

ok thanks I was wondering!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

10/17/07 show comments

A major improvement in this show would be for DumpTruck not to narrate it.

Anyway to the show. Josh, Katie's boyfriend, ugh... total ass****. It was totally creepy watching all the girls and Josh have dinner at Rosa Mexico. He put down, Rachel's dream of philanthapy, he made a snide remark about Tara's drinking and how she should not be around people who drink as Josh downs his second drink of the night. Then he relates how he hated Katie on first sight and recounts a story dissing her winning her title. What a total jerk. He so man gooms his eyebrows, they are like a separate entity. Then his jealousy at the photoshoot. Yeah, way to support your girlfriend and mess her career up. He needs the boot now. Watching him all I see is a self centered, vain, control freak only concerned about money. No spiritual depth or sensitivity to this guy.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-18-2007 at 11:14 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I was sickened that they allowed Miss Universe on a plane because of her sash. I hope someone at the airline saw that and fired that employee. We are supposed to be worried about airport security, and they did not even get a photo id? What kind of dip does not carry photo id to an airport? I don't care if she is new to the US, anyone that well spoken, knows better.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

before 9-11 a person could do this. Get on a plane with no thought about identification. The terrorist have won. It dosen't make a dang bit of difference that our boys are fighting over in Iraq. For what??? It is not ourfreedom. Now America is mad because some beauty queen got on a plane with her sash. Have we gotten so paranoid that this bothers us? Now every day Americans are getting killed at airports because they freak out, and the so called security guards with a god complex take things too far.
    I like this show, and I think most Americans have lost there sense of humor.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall;2627856;
    before 9-11 a person could do this. Get on a plane with no thought about identification. The terrorist have won. It dosen't make a dang bit of difference that our boys are fighting over in Iraq. For what??? It is not ourfreedom. Now America is mad because some beauty queen got on a plane with her sash. Have we gotten so paranoid that this bothers us? Now every day Americans are getting killed at airports because they freak out, and the so called security guards with a god complex take things too far.
    I like this show, and I think most Americans have lost there sense of humor.
    It's not about security, as much as fairness. If you, or I tried to get on a plane with a sash, we would be kicked out at best, jailed at worst. If you're going to make it a rule, make it a rule across the board. Also, I am not paranoid, but 9/11 happened. People got on planes and crashed them into buildings. Living in paranoia is not healthy and not helpful, but living like it never happened is not wise, either.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Newbie

yah.. same here i didn't like
    the show so for far.. more improvement
    Last edited by anne022196; 10-26-2007 at 12:34 PM.

Somebody please take the cell phone away from Katie!!! You need to do your job!! Not texting your controlling boyfriend!

Josh is really a jerk!! A girl who looks like that will get asked out 20 times a day- why would she put up with this moron cutting her up and criticizing everything she does?? I mean Katie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she can do better...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;2655867;
    Josh is really a jerk!! A girl who looks like that will get asked out 20 times a day- why would she put up with this moron cutting her up and criticizing everything she does?? I mean Katie may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she can do better...

i can't believe he is only 22, he looks 40

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast