+ Reply to Thread

Thread: punk'd

hottie-boom-bottie!!! lilgiggly's Avatar

punk'd

ok, i'm a HUGE ashton kutcher fan and i was wonderin' if any of yall watch punk'd on MTV. i love it, but i was wonderin' what everyone else thought!?!
    :monkeybut

hmmmm.....guess nobody watches it. well, that's cool, but yall are missin' out because it's really funny--kinda like the jamie kennedy experiment. but hey, different strokes for different folks!

FORT Fanatic
    I"ve seen it a few times. I do think it's funny. However, it kind of makes me mad to see just how much crap these celebrities own, Frankie Muniz in particular! holy cow that was a nice car!

true, that was an awesome car. but i guess when you got millions to throw around (must be nice).....anyway, i liked the justin timberlake one, although i felt really bad for him b/c he looked like he wanted to cry. the mandy moore one was funny too. i love hidden camera shows b/c you get to watch people trip out and then they laugh and feel dumb when they realize it's all a joke. i'd love to pull some of those on my friends, but i don't think i'm that creative. still fun to watch though.

FORT Fanatic
    I actually was pretty impressed by the way Justin handled that whole thing, even when he thought it was real. He showed amazing restraint; I felt so bad for him when he called his mom and begged her to come up and help him! It was really cool when he realized Ashton had set him up, and broke into that big relieved smile. I think he's kinda classy, after seeing that....

yeah, he handled it really well. i know if it was me i would be trippin' out. not that i'll ever own all that stuff that he did, but ya know.......

Too bad that I don't have MTV here, I just one clip of Mandy Moore smashing her #1 fan's trailer, it was hilarious.
    -phusion :phhht

I only saw the mandy moore one but it was pretty funny....

+ Reply to Thread