+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Iron Chef - Food Network

Re: The Next Iron Chef - Food Network

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3751409;
    I'm rooting for Chef Garces to win. I like Chef Mehta but I think Garces would be a better fit for the show.
    I am rooting for Garces too. We need a Latin flair that isn't just Bobby Flay!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Yes!!! The right one won!!!

I sure liked when Donatella made the comment about the 3 iron chefs wanting another just like them. I think it made them sit back for a few. Oh well we shall see what Garces does. I am sure he will win to start with. I think most are fixed.
    There's no place like home!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I thought it was Jeffrey who said that. It was really rude and disrespectful of the Iron Chefs! I guess the best revenge is that the person they wanted is the one who won! Yay!

I was completely turned off by Mehta during this competition. Hubby and I were both discussing that if Mehta were to win that we would never watch anything he was in. He showed what a poor sport he was and an awful person by his attitude during this competition. He sabotaged the other chefs, refused to share his items, and even lied when asked if he had stuff (the sugar). I realize it's a competition but on the real Iron Chef, Flay and Symon are always willing to help the challengers. Give them what they need, encourage them, and that's why I think that Garces was the right one to win.

He has the same gracious attitude and isn't so determined to win at all costs. He's a little boring but so are 3 of the chefs not named Flay or Symon. I like the way he cooks and I like what he cooks plus he's just a really nice guy.

Anyways, I liked Mehta when he did his IC but lost that after watching this show.

I think FN gave it away prior to the end. When they were showing the Iron Chef ad for the Batali-Legasee show, I saw Garces at the beginning of the ad. As he is not one of the chefs on this special I kind of got the idea it was a standard IC intro.

And so what if the IC's prefered him? I think the guy will fit right in.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I guess I am bored with all the male testerone in IC and all with the same attitudes. I was hoping for a change.

I only watched 1 episode of this - when the French woman was cut, I believe. It seemed to me, then, that Garces was going to be the 1 to win. So, not a big surprise.

Does this mean that Mario is gone from the show? Say it isn't so.
    I do have to say I only enjoy watching when Bobby and Mario are on. Michael's OK, but not a fave. Cora is just boring, for me, anyway.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Since he was the only IC not at the finals last night, I think Mario is gone.

Darn!!
    I was afraid of that.

And FN had a poll a while back asking to name your favorite IC's.
    Bobby came out 1st, followed closely by Mario. The rest were very distant with Cat at the bottom. I guess FM doesn't care about polling their viewers.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread