+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "America's Most Smartest Model" (VH1)

FORT Fogey

Re: "America's Most Smartest Model" (VH1)

Part of the first episode is on VH1's official site.

It actually looks good!

I caught the last 40 minutes. This is good. I laughed, the show made me happy. And yes to the judges there is too an umbrella tree, there is also a monkey tree so there .
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

this show is better than i expected

where do they find these people

This show is much better than I expected it to be. I turned it on expecting to get bored and/or disgusted and turn it off before the end, but it seems to have potential.

My biggest complaint was the spelling bee. She told them that all of the words would be related to the modeling world and they weren't. I think they should be able to spell the names of the top designers (although I didn't know most of the names mentioned), but aren't proper names taboo in spelling bees? That seemed too much like changing the rules as you go. The English as a second language folks were at a disadvantage from the beginning.

I didn't think people from the FORMER Soviet Union still call themselves Soviets. I TOTALLY believe that he just has good genes and doesn't need to workout to maintain his bod. Maybe he's saying that he's a product of genetic engineering. It would explain his borderline insanity. He said he wasn't eating the food at the party so maybe he an android and just uses a alien mineral supplement.

The guy from Argentina seemed over the top, but he said that they were looking for someone different when casting the show, so hopefully at least part of his shtick was just an act.

I'm surprised that the models bash the judges in their confessionals. Do they believe that it won't get back to them?

i like this show...its exciting...my god some of the guys are gods and i wanna see them nude lol...but i think i wanna rape Andre the cocky soviet guy...my god when he took off his jacket i wanted to jump through my television screen and touch hahaha

anyone know were is the black guy from?
    was he a model for gap or something?
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

Wow, Ben Stein is really slumming!

I think he is quite admirable for having lived purposefully and making the intellectual contributions he's made to society for 4 decades, all the while doing some crazy acting gigs for fun. Quite a dichotomy. But Ben, Ben Ben, doing this show is just.... just... just going to mar his reputation for wisdom permanently. I hope to God this isn't his last television contribution, 'cuz I don't want him remembered this way.

I agree with the person who said the Russian guy is stunningly hot. I think my own jaw dropped, too, when he took his shirt off. His mental state is enough to scare me though.

I canNOT stand the collagen/silicone lips of that one girl. Uhhgg, it looks gross, she should sue her surgeon.

^ that dude is a moron

he hates americans and think that being a model is the greatest most nobel thing that anyone can ever do in life

boy needs some help... it's like he equated being a model is like a doctor saving lives or something

on the positive side, he did call that one chick a "bag of bones" and "ugly" which is what i was thinking

FORT Newbie

Way more entertaining than I expected. Andre looks delicious, but someone please take him down a peg or two. He needs a come-to-Jesus meeting. Gaston just needed to be slapped. While pretty, he wasn't all that. Does that madness really work on the women in Argentina? If so, I'm ashamed to be Latino today. I liked Mandy Lynne, but what in the world would make her want to do that to her face? She was probably very pretty before she messed with herself. I really want Jesse to win, he reminds me of my main gay (may he rest in peace). I just love snarky queens, they make the best friends.

+ Reply to Thread