+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Canada

Re: Project Runway Canada

Hope you all liked the show!! Keep watching!

Xoxox
    Amanda La Magna

Now who will I LOVE?? Ilovehowie's Avatar

OMG... it was amazing!! Did you all watch??? I love all the "characters" on this show! Amazing designers and I'm expecting lots of DRAMA!

My favorite is MarieG!
    Bachelor~Project Runway Canada~ANTM~Survivor~Biggest Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovehowie;2605081;
    OMG... it was amazing!! Did you all watch??? I love all the "characters" on this show! Amazing designers and I'm expecting lots of DRAMA!

My favorite is MarieG!
    I have to wait until someone loads it on Youtube, being from the States.

Anyone your least favorite?

I watched. It was pretty good actually. I really liked the first challenge and I think they made the right cut. The losing outfit was really horrible...I mean, I hated it and it was way out of league with the top designs. I amazed me what they can do with someone else's clothing! The big advantage was to choose the clothes well and I laughed so hard when the one girl (will take me ages to remember their names) chose the little guy's undies, which he then took back. Loved it!

DH and I cracked up every time Iman talked though. Her hands on hips and dramatic little head toss were so funny. She seemed much more natural when she was just discussing the outfits with the panel. She certainly seems unafraid to call the contestants on stuff that she doesn't like, but I hope her intonation and delivery become more natural over the course of the show as it seems forced right now. Would love a cameo by David Bowie though...is that too much to ask?

I loved the winning dress. It was so whimsical and cute, and certainly looked like something new and fresh. No one would know it was made out of a robe! The guy who made the excuse that he couldn't devastate someone by taking their favorite clothing...I'm glad the judges called him on that. Please, it's a competition and they wouldn't hesitate to do the same to you. It was exactly what Iman said it was, a sad excuse for choosing badly and then designing a hideous outfit.

It made me smile though...we have our "characters" that seem to parallel the group from PR1 in the States. There's the guy with the weird hair and fur stole who reminds me of Jay, and the little guy who talks like Austin. Haven't seen a Wendy Pepper yet although they do seem to be highlighting the fact that the french canadian girl isn't there to make friends, so there's a clue. All in all, a very good show. And who knew it was 1.5 hours long?

I'm so glad this show is on. I'll definitely be back next week!!

Project Runway Canada is only going to get better. be sure to keep watching!! wouldnt want to miss it thats forsure.
    For those who are not able to watch the show, you can go to the Slice.ca website from there can watch the episodes when u search the show!

Ashley Hart

Oh lord, lucian is so gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPRC;2605524;
    Project Runway Canada is only going to get better. be sure to keep watching!! wouldnt want to miss it thats forsure.
    For those who are not able to watch the show, you can go to the Slice.ca website from there can watch the episodes when u search the show!

Ashley Hart
    Not if you don't live in Canada! Those of us in the US have to wait for Youtube. I can't watch the vids on Slice.

FORT Regular

I actually like Brian Bailey as the mentor. He sounds and acts like a mentor, and there is a sincerity behind him. Unlike Tim Gunn, he's not robotic, and he's not a bitchy queen like they have in the British verison. Love the show so far!

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Thank GOD they have the episodes online! I was in LA when the episode aired so I'm thrilled I got a chance to get caught up.

Heatherette as the guest judges next week!!! How wicked is that???

I was pleasantly suprised with Marie Genvieve, both her outfits were really really lovely! I hope someone puts it up on YouTube and like I said, I'll be recording every episode from here on so I'll also try to get them up for you international audiences.

I still think Lucian is going to kick some serious butt and I'm glad Iman defended his piece. To be honest, a sports wear designer being critical of a high end / haute couture garment for being too over the top is laughable. It's not supposed tso look like a tennis skirt, that's the point! lol

Bidell is delicious as well, and I quite liked Shernett's and Lincoln's garments.

I hope we get to see and hear more from the models in the future episodes, they are all killer gorgeous.

I'm officially in love with the show!!!
    Last edited by funkyfierce; 10-12-2007 at 02:29 AM.
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

Drea is in da houseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

kisses!
    xoxo

+ Reply to Thread