+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Canada

CCL

Re: Project Runway Canada

Spoiler about someone who doesn't win ?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In the Star today there was mention of Kendra's show for Toronto Fashion Week being held at some club and, later in the same article, there was mention of the Project Runway show being held in the new tent. Which seems to mean that Kendra doesn't win, since I don't see her designing two collections. Unless her private show is a decoy show and she is also showing at the Project Runway show...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

From what I've seen on Youtube, the models are better than those on the American version. And so is the overall pool of talent of designers.

Anyone agree or disagree???

I think overall, the design quality is much more aesthetically pleasing the the overall design quality of all the AmericanPRs. But there were many talented APR designers. I really wonder what kind of potential candidates applied for PRC and if the quality was the same all across. I would guess yes.

I hope the quality level remains high throughout the show.

FORT Newbie

I am beyond hooked to this show!!!!
    It's put together so well and I really enjoy IMAN as a host. She has been around for soooo long and has the most knowledge in the fashion industry.
    She's seen it and been part of it all!!

Michael - Shani
    - I love her name and her style. I think her model is so different looking and she looks a lot younger than her age.

Shernett - Jaclyn
    - This designer is one of my favorites. I need to see more from her. Her and her model are kind of quiet and Jaclyn. Her walk is a bit funny. Her arms look weird.

Carlie - Joelle
    Love this designer. I cannot believe how young she is. Joelle is FIERCE! And I lover her curves. Girl has a bootie and such a mysterious facial features.

Marie Genevieve - Chanel
    - Marie G is my favourite. I wish she coud speak in french sometimes to express her ideas better. Chanel is so pretty too. I wonder what her background is.

Megan - Amanda
    - I love Amanda because she is putting up with this "designer". Megan is horrific. How the hell did she make it this far?

Lucian - Renee
    - Eye candy. I understand him a lot. I don't think Canada is quite ready for his desings, but if i was a rich woman I would buy all of his things and wear them everyday. Renee looks like Liya Kebede (or however you spell that).

Kendra - Drea
    - Kendra is so gorgeous- I love her edgy feminin things. I think she will be in top three. Her model is one of the best in my opinion. Reminds me of Scarlet Johnanson in way and those are the longest legs ive ever seen in my LIFE! Is her name Andrea?

Sophia - Shandell
    - Love Sophia. She is so cute and her dress was so funky! Her model is too thin but I like her look.

Stephen - Ashley
    - Too plain for me but his things would sell well. He is just too cute on tv too. I like his model as well. She looks more like a fitness girl than high fashion.

Lincoln - Lauren Cummins
    - He was robbed. Don't like his model too much.

Biddell - Gigi
    - I think he's too cocky. Reminds me of the guy from PR. His model is gorgeous but she looks nervous walking. not drunk!!! I'd like to see him walk haha.

One of the above designers had a show last week, I do not know how to make a spoiler text bracket thing. If someone can tell me I will post it.

I think they might show shows to trick people because this designer is one of my favs.

FORT Newbie

love the whole blog layer

FORT Newbie

List
    number 1
    beeeedaul-he can only stop himself from winning this whole thing
    number 2
    mg-love the flo-also best diner waitress name-flo
    number 3
    carlie-my fav cocktail dress and best tv face ever
    number 4
    shernet-best coktease dress and showed great on commercial
    number 5
    stwong-my body has flaws
    number 6
    micheal-flies under the wire
    number 7
    kendre-amazing use of so many umberallas
    number 8
    sophia- because you are a mom
    number 9
    lincoln-oh yah tough break
    number 10
    megan-to let you out of your misery
    number 11
    lucian-sorry totally forgot...probably because i'm not quite 60 and proud to be canadian

Fatima/Whitney/Stacy Ann TopModelFan1's Avatar

Darn, I was looking so forward to PRC and I missed the premiere.

How many episodes have there been?
    Tyra, please don't shave my head.

There have been two. The first episode was an hour and a half long, and the second was an hour. There's a new one on tomorrow night.

Hey all! Thanks for the support peeps! Love the comment of me being able to put up with megan! lol!
    Funkyfeirce- You are awesome! lol Its hard hearing ppl say things about me when something like what Im wearing is totally out of my control.. I work w.e Im wearing to the best of my ability and the actual garments ability , which like you saw was very tough. lol No excues b/c I was uncomfortable!
    LOL DREA! haha yes like silk! 100% Umbrella silk! hahaha
    Hope you all enjoy the next episode!!!

xoxo
    Amanda

Oh and yes I'll be in Toronto Fashion week! keep an eye out!

+ Reply to Thread