+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Canada

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Project Runway Canada

Quote Originally Posted by so into you;2616165;
    I LOVE Ashley, when she wore the first outfit Kendra designed, I was like WOW!
    Up until next episode Ashley has been wearing Stephen's designs. Here's a list so you know which model has been paired with which designer for the first two episodes.

Michael - Shani
    Shernett - Jaclyn
    Carlie - Joelle
    Marie Genevieve - Chanel
    Megan - Amanda
    Lucian - Renee
    Kendra - Drea
    Sophia - Shandell
    Stephen - Ashley
    Lincoln - Lauren Cummins
    Biddell - Gigi
    Darin - Jessica
    Tyler - Lauren X? (Do any of the models on here know what her last name was and which agency she is represented by?)
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

funky fierce... i like you LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda--- you flippin rock and what are you talking about... umbrella fabric is like silk

we should get more of the girls to join the boards-- i find it cute hehe

Canada rules-- I'm so happy the designers here are finally gettin' RECOGNIZEDDDDDDDDDDDD--- we need to make Canada a fashion capital

xoxo's

ps: Lauren X is with FORD models in Canada and a total sweetheart!!!!

I am LOVIN' PRC, hopefully this is a step towards Canada finally being recognized as a fashion capital.
    Just to let you guys know I will be posting PRC on YouTube, I'll put the second episode up tomorrow as it's 1 am where I live. Just search "MsRoyalT" and all the videos are on my page.

Dresses I thought were great:

6. Shernett
    5. Sophia
    4. Carlie
    3. Lucian
    2. Bidell
    1. Micheal - Absolutely LOVED her dress.

I was so pissed that MG said she didn't try as I love that girl's designs and know she has so much to offer...why didn't she ramp it up so she could win immunity again?! Not trying makes her look cocky and lazy. Très annoying.

Lincoln...I can't exactly say I was sad to see him go. He was really talented, but to be honest I like Megan better, I know I'm going against the grain saying this but I LOVE Megan's design aesthetic - I really couldn't care less if she can sew or not. If she could sew well, she'd rock my world.

I know Kendra's dress was well done, but I didn't necessarily feel that she should have won. I don't know, I just don't like her style, but there's no denying she's talented.

I feel like Lucian, Carlie and Micheal are truly under appreciated at this point. I love their work. Can't wait for next week.

I know Michael is a girl. I just reread my post and it was all "he" "he" "he."

SHe she she she she she she she she. Michael. She she she she she she she.

Quote Originally Posted by DreaPRC;2617338;
    funky fierce... i like you LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda--- you flippin rock and what are you talking about... umbrella fabric is like silk

we should get more of the girls to join the boards-- i find it cute hehe

Canada rules-- I'm so happy the designers here are finally gettin' RECOGNIZEDDDDDDDDDDDD--- we need to make Canada a fashion capital

xoxo's

ps: Lauren X is with FORD models in Canada and a total sweetheart!!!!

Awww thanks sweetie I love ya too!!! I hate having to wait a whole week between episodes, I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully some fantastic drama! LOL

So Drea, Amanda, Joelle and Ashley, are you guys all excited for Toronto fashion week? Any specific shows we should watch for you guys to walk in???

If I'm not mistaken the three finalists runway shows and one decoy collection are showing this Sunday, and then the Nov. issue of Elle Canada is going to come out with coverage of the collections. I don't imagine the magazine will come out before the final episode has aired though.
    Last edited by funkyfierce; 10-18-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!

Ooooh I was just watching In Fashion on Star TV and they did a big spotlight on Lucian and his process in creating and showing in Toronto Fashion week Fall/Winter (the collection that he showed again for Canada's Next Top Model) and it was delicious. We got to see him at work as a buyer for Fairweather and then him doing model castings and running around backstage and this boy is NOT a drama queen. He was totally stressed out and the biggest outburst he had was saying "Oh no! It's not just a mess it's a ROYAL mess!" and then he shed a few tears later because the show wasn't as organized as he wanted it to be. I just loved all his pieces though and I think he should totally win P.R.C. and be like the next John Galliano or Alexander McQueen. They also interviewed Stacey McKenzie and Miss J on what they thought of his collection. It was v. v. delicious!

Totohomo you HAVE to watch for it since you love yourself some Lucian!

Quote Originally Posted by funkyfierce;2618645;
    Ooooh I was just watching In Fashion on Star TV and they did a big spotlight on Lucian and his process in creating and showing in Toronto Fashion week Fall/Winter (the collection that he showed again for Canada's Next Top Model) and it was delicious. We got to see him at work as a buyer for Fairweather and then him doing model castings and running around backstage and this boy is NOT a drama queen. He was totally stressed out and the biggest outburst he had was saying "Oh no! It's not just a mess it's a ROYAL mess!" and then he shed a few tears later because the show wasn't as organized as he wanted it to be. I just loved all his pieces though and I think he should totally win P.R.C. and be like the next John Galliano or Alexander McQueen. They also interviewed Stacey McKenzie and Miss J on what they thought of his collection. It was v. v. delicious!

Totohomo you HAVE to watch for it since you love yourself some Lucian!
    i was drooling while reading that!!! I cant believe I missed it! YOUTUBE saveee me!

Quote Originally Posted by Totohomo;2618777;
    i was drooling while reading that!!! I cant believe I missed it! YOUTUBE saveee me!
    I think I'm moving to Canada. You guys have better tv.

FORT Newbie

Drea is the sexiest model on the show
    MY GOD! what a body!

I was surprised that Lincoln was let go over Meagn.
    I thought her dress was hideous.
    She managed to make a young, slender model look dumpy and frumpy.
    IMO, it was poor execution of a dreadful design.

I thought Lincoln's garment at least showed some promise.
    Although he was a fool to pick so many umbrellas.
    It was clear from Brian's strong advice that they would have to use all their fabric.
    Kendra ability to incorporate all her excess fabric was masterful, imo.
    I would not have thought she only had two fewer unbrellas than Lincoln.

I really liked Stephen's dress too.
    Definitely something I'd wear, but admittedly not a 'young' style.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread