+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway Canada

Vancouver, by way of The Island of Misfit Toys

Re: Project Runway Canada

Lucian's, Lincoln's, Kendra's, Carlie's, Biddell's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MAY THE FIERCE BE WITH YOU!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!
    ***I'm gayer than Ikea on Superbowl weekend***

I think Michael will switch his. Don't know why. Maybe because I just didn't think his last dress matched his model well. I could, and probably am , 100 percent wrong.

And as for spoiler tags, I read them anyway, so doesn't matter to me. And I was the one that brought it up ... oops.

I just want to see the models and the clothes.

FIERCE!!!

Biddell totally agrees with me that Ashley is a seriously wicked model! In his blog he wrote the following:

"Later on, I had the chance to pick a new model, and like I’ve been saying the whole time, I went for Ashley, the b***h with the vicious walk. This girl commands attention when she stomps down the runway and I have a feeling it will be an unprecedented marriage. This is the kind of girl I need, rocking the Biddell." (*from slice.ca)

Oh I hope his next creation is immaculate so we can see Ashley do what she does best; turn it out like it's lethal!!!
    Morayo Ninalowo called me a "fast bloody snitch" and all I got was this lousy t-shirt?!

Love, love, love that we can catch the episodes on Slice and that each segment isn't preceeded by a 15second ad (coughCTVcough). I wasn't that impressed that Lincoln was sent home. He should not have gone before Meagan. No way, no how. I thought his dress was better than hers.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar

I LOVE Ashley, when she wore the first outfit Kendra designed, I was like WOW!
    beauty is only skin deep.

Kendra is my designer lol...

but yes, Ashley does have ONE of the best walks

did you guys see the behind the scenes pics... I have no idea how to upload pics on here- otheriwse I'd share

I looked terrible! And Yes I was uncomfortable lol so ? sue me? Is umbrella fabric supossed to be comforable? Not mine at least.

Keep watching!!!

Amanda

Amanda your walk is really good though, when I saw you walk in Megans last dress I was like, hot damn this girl can sell a garment!

The best walkers in the comp are Ashley (as Miss J would say, she walks like it's for sale and the rent is due tonight!), Joelle, I totally LOVe her walk and she actually did a different walk for Carlie in this week's episode than in last week's and both walks were ferocious! I love when a model has different walks depending on what she's rocking on the catwalk, Drea DEFINATELY!!! Drea is crazy beautiful and her walk has that strong, slightly arrogant vibe that is sooooo fabulous, it's like she's thinking "Yeah, I'm the s*** and I know it!" And Renee has a good walk too, it's clean and relaxed. And of course Amanda's walk is sensational. Those are the best walkers in the bunch.

I'm not a fan of Gigi's or Shandell's walks, and Chanel's is just ok but she could turn the volume up on it.

I'll post some of the behind the scenes photos that show you more of the designs, here's some more of Marie Genevieve's...

designers on the runway, richie rich strikes a pose, drea and biddell, lincoln and his design, megan and her fiasco

+ Reply to Thread