+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nashville

FORT Newbie

Nashville

I just came across the pilot episode online for fox's new show Nashville and I am pretty pumped (except for the fact that it is on friday nights)! I love country music and the city of Nashville not to mention that there are some pretty attractive folks that star in it. It kinda reminds me of the Real World but with a twist and lots of good music.

Anyone else get a chance to catch it??

FORT Newbie

Re: Nashville

I will be tuning in for sure, even if it is just to see the hotties on it. This show looks really interesting, I watched the preview online and I think I am really going to like it. I am already counting down the days until the next episode!

I'll be watching for scenes from my hometown. I miss Nashville even though I go home every year.

I have never heard about it. Can you give more details? What time is it on... when does it start?

Here you go Broadway.
    Fox Broadcasting Company: Nashville

Nashville

From Go Go Luckey, the creative minds behind “Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County” comes NASHVILLE, a high-stakes, high-drama docu-soap set in "the biggest small town in America.” The show focuses on the dreamers and dream-makers in the music industry, as well as those trying to make their mark on Nashville's big business and high society.

NASHVILLE follows a vibrant young cast perched on the cusp of achieving their greatest successes in a town that can make you or break you. The cast includes recently signed Sony/BMG recording artist Chuck Wicks and his behind-the-scenes team, including Monty Powell; Rachel Bradshaw, a Belmont University junior who wants to succeed without the help of her last name; Matt Jenkins, who, after recently being dropped by his record label, strives to secure another; Sarah Gunsolus, Rachel’s best friend who is determined to use Nashville’s social scene to help her get connected to the music scene; Songwriter of the Year award winner Jamey Johnson; aspiring singer/songwriters Lindsey Hager and Jeff Allen; Clint Moseley, an executive at his father’s jet sales company who is not following a music career; and Mika Combs, the Kentucky native who recently arrived in Nashville to follow her dreams.

Talent, power, drive, love and hope are the fuel that makes Nashville burn bright – and makes this unique place the true embodiment of the American Dream. Behind every song there’s a story waiting to be told, and there are many such stories on NASHVILLE.

NASHVILLE is produced by Go Go Luckey Productions. Gary Auerbach, Julie Auerbach, Liz Bronstein, Tina Gazzerro and Hans Tobeason serve as executive producers.

Very very cool! I love Nashville so it'll be fun to watch around the city. I'll follow the link to see when it starts.

And Terry Bradshaw's daughter is now a singer? Hopefully she sings better than dear old dad. Oh wait.. she's part of the behind the scenes team so no singing. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2570429;
    I'll follow the link to see when it starts.
    Ooops, sorry. It's this Friday night at 9:00 eastern.

No prob, Unk!

I just followed the link and Rachel IS a singer. Heh... but she's obviously better than her dad if she's actually managing to be on a reality show while pursuing that dream.

FORT Newbie

From the episode that I saw online I would say that she is the worst singer on the show, however, it does look like she is going to be a key player in starting the drama.

Chuck, on the other hand, is pretty good. He has a myspace page that I checked out with his single on it. He might actually make it all the way.

FORT Newbie

If you don't feel like waiting you can watch it online. I found it on yahoo, I am a huge TV nerd and I found it there a few days ago, but I think there might be other sites that have the full premier.

It actually seems pretty promising. Not really into reality TV but this show isn't like the rest. It seems to have a little bit of everything and I think it would appeal to people even if they are not big country fans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast