+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nashville

Re: Nashville

Here's the article Fall's First Casualty: Nashville Hits a Sour Note - Today's News: My Take | TVGuide.com

After two weeks of averaging a CW-worthy 2.4 million total viewers, the Fox docusoap Nashville has been pulled from its Fridays-at-9 time slot, ostensibly to return sometime in October, Variety reports.

Until The Next Great American Band arrives on Oct. 19, Fox will fill the vacancy with encore presentations of the freshman drama K-Ville.

Damn, I liked this show.

It will be back on the air after the baseball playoffs are done.
    Urban OK in crash after being chased by photographer - Nashville, Tennessee - Tuesday, 10/02/07 - Tennessean.com
    Cast members of Fox reality show Nashville have been told the network plans to resume airing the show Nov. 9, after its commitment to pro baseball ends. The show was recently pulled off the air after two episodes. During this downtime, producers will continue to complete eight episodes. Fox will accompany the show's return with another round of promotion.

Oh that's a great way to increase the numbers. Yank it off with barely any warning and then put it back with even less. *rolls eyes*

Thanks for the info, if I'm not completely drowned in all the shows I'm now watching, I'll try to remember to tune in and watch the last 8 epi's.

It doesn't look good for this show. Production has ceased but there still are some shows in the can.
    'Globe' lifts, skews quotes from my story on Faith Hill - Nashville, Tennessee - Thursday, 10/18/07 - Tennessean.com
    What's the status of 'Nashville'?

Rumors are flying that the Fox reality show Nashville has been canceled, despite an announcement that it would resume airing on Nov. 9.

One cast member was told that the show was "terminated." Others have been told by the show's production company that they'll know the show's fate in a day or so. That's when Fox announces its schedule.

Currently, Fox plans to air it on Nov. 9, but "in the next day or two that may change," a Fox spokesman says. Production has been stopped on the show, but there are completed episodes that haven't aired.

I've heard that it was never going to make it back on the air but as web episodes like Pirate Masters. I wonder if they've canned those too?

It's been cancelled.
    Urban presents impromptu concert for 'Ellen' audience - Nashville, Tennessee - Friday, 10/19/07 - Tennessean.com
    Fox cancels 'Nashville'

Cast members were told Thursday that Fox has canceled the reality show Nashville after airing just two episodes, instead of resuming broadcast in November as originally planned.

The producers are shopping the show to other distributors. All production has stopped on the show, which garnered poor ratings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234