+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anchorwoman on FOX

Re: Anchorwoman on FOX

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy;2541320;
    If my editors had sold out my journalistic integrity, I'd be rude too.
    Well Little Ms. Rude sure doesn't have an issue with her integrity attached to "Stormy the weather dog". Analisa is full of herself. I loved when the cameraman told her "you didn't have any experience when you started"

I uh, this was a reality show?! I thought she was far too ditzy and foolish to be "real". I saw part of it waiting for the repeat of Bones and I'm just shocked it was reality. Not so shocked it was cancelled.

Hiring a pretty face with little (or in this case, no) experience isn't really that far off for local TV news, which doesn't have much credibility to begin with. At least this general manager admitted it was a ratings stunt, and the premise turned out to be pretty amusing. I'm disappointed they canceled the show.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

OK, so this show was for real? Huh??? I was sick last week and watched it and thought it was a reality show parody. I don't know if it was the cold meds or what, but I thought it was amusing. Of course, that's because I thought it was fake. Wow, I was taking too much Nyquil!

My son is a Production crew member for our local fox morning news. according to my son it is truly a catty little business.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2547265;
    My son is a Production crew member for our local fox morning news. according to my son it is truly a catty little business.
    I worked in the News business and still am in the TV business and yes it is catty but not that catty. I would say the word is more fake than anything. People will smile to your face and stab you in back to move up.

Well isn't that special, cancelled after one show.

It was entertaining in it's own little way. I'll be sorry to see it go. It was already more entertaining than the Simple Life had ever been. Now it and the CBS show, The Will have the distinction of being the two reality shows that were cancelled after one airing. Oh, I forgot about the Donny Osmond show.

Quote Originally Posted by Spad1918;2547596;
    It was entertaining in it's own little way. I'll be sorry to see it go. It was already more entertaining than the Simple Life had ever been. Now it and the CBS show, The Will have the distinction of being the two reality shows that were cancelled after one airing. Oh, I forgot about the Donny Osmond show.
    Please tell me there wasn't a reality show about Donny Osmond?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12