+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Las Vegas Smokemont Court - Laurie's room

Las Vegas Smokemont Court - Larie's room

"That's Numberwang!"

Unlike the HO's, I thought the room was OK. And it was a Laurie room without any yellow!

They should have picked a better angle for the "After" picture....

Laurie really annoys me with regard to budgeting.
    She regularly blows ridiculous amounts of her budget on fabric leaving little for furniture improvments.
    I only saw the first part of the show, but she intended to use the couples brand new sectional from another room in this room instead of bringing in actual new furniture.

When that wasn't possible, she had no emergency fund or contingency plan so she just wheeled their old furniture back in.

She seems to only be concerned with how the room looks for the reveal. Her argument when the HO's protested about using parts of the sectional and leaving their friends with just the pie-shaped piece in the other room, was that they could change it back after she'd left

I didn't like that attitude at all.
    The rooms have to be functional for the families long after she's gone and I hated that it basically all came down to how it looked.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, so apparently (I didnt see the ep) but the bitchy HO who got this room actually got physical with the other one, she tackled her and she was choking her and hitting her.

I didn't see the full reveal either, but from what I saaw of the previews she wrestled her to the ground because she "hates brown".
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread