+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Murder (SpikeTV)

Murder (SpikeTV)

All CSI viewers think they can solve homicide cases, now they have their chance! Texas's most decorated homicide detective Tommy Le Noir hosts this groundbreaking reality crime scene investigation show. Each episode of MURDER will feature one real crime, complete with a gruesome recreated crime scene and real crime footage, ripped from the closed case files of Homicide Departments across the United States. Two teams of real people, comprised of three members each, will compete to be the first to solve the case, correctly, in 48 hours.

Premieres on July 31 on Spike TV.

Promo:

JR.

Re: Murder (SpikeTV)

I've watched the first two episodes and liked them a lot. The contestants don't seem like media whores, and the winning team has a donation made in their name to a favorite charity instead of a prize. I think that's a very cool idea, and I hope this show sticks around for awhile.

At first I thought is sounded like that show Mystery X (I think that is what it was called). I am glad to hear it is more real world.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Okay, wait a minute. Is there really a homicide detective named Tommy Le Noir.

That's hilarious!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sorry. Been there. Done that. Seen the real thing. NOT entertainment in my book.

I'm an admitted forensics-o-phile (is there a term for the admiration of forensic sciences?). I caught the episode last night, and I think it's going to be a new favorite for me. I like 'matching wits' against the other mundanes in the mix; and I either admire or am amused by their logic or lack thereof

This isn't that bad of a show! I just caught an episode right now and its not that bad...its quite interesting.

+ Reply to Thread