+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: LA Ink

Re: LA Ink

I thought she was married at one time wasn't she? I also noticed the weight loss and I have to say that she looks horrible. She is much better with curves IMHO. She is extremely attractive (for the moment, I hope the partying doesn't catch up to her when she reaches her 30s), hopefully she'll stop the smoking and eat a little more. I was concerned when she was talking about doing that cleanse and how she was dizzy.

For having it all at her age, she sure seems more insecure than she should be.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

She is newly divorced from another tattoo artist.

I too worry about her partying lifestyle. Sleeping until 5 in the afternoon is not usual. And on a work day. As the owner!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I saw the Jenna Jameson show tonight and I thought for someone who claims to be such a strong, independent women who says FU to men, Jenna seems so insecure with all her plastic surgery on her face and her bulimia/anorexia! She ruined her face. She was a cute/pretty girl/woman and she went too far.

I love when Kat's sister calls her out on the "he gets me" mantra. I think Kat means "he gets her" because right now, in a new relationship, he's giving her all the attention and it's in the honeymoon stage. She's still young. She'll figure it out!

Orbi is the drummer for Whitestar, who had a short lived reality show on VH1. The lead singer is Cisco "Hang em low" Adler

Orbi looks like Kid Rock (yuck). Cisco Adler is nothing to look at either.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Wasn't Cisco the one that dated Mischa Barton at one time?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Yes, yes he was. I do not understand what any of those girls saw in him. He was linked to all the party girls. Yuck!

Is anyone else watching?
    I finally watched the season finale & I have a feeling Hannah won't be coming back. I probably won't be either (as a viewer). I'm kinda getting bored with it, just like I've gotten bored with Dr. 90210.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

yeah i'm not sure if hannah will be coming back either... but still like the show.. I really love their work...

FORT Fan

Is anyone watching LA Ink this season? I forgot to set the Tivo so I've only seen the last two episodes (I think three or four episodes aired). I'm a little disappointed with Kat so far, I thought the way she treated Amy was terrible (Amy was a tattoo artist they brought in who was on 'probation' and ultimately ended up quitting b/c of the bad chemistry in the shop). Kat was a lot nicer when she was on Miami Ink and last season on her show, maybe it's the stress of being a business woman and being so young or maybe she's going Hollywood, haven't figured out if it's stess or ego.

BTW... I ran out to Sephora to get buy her eye makeup when it came out so if it's Kat's ego I've contributed to the Kat Von D machine.

+ Reply to Thread