+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Ink

Re: LA Ink

AJane, I couldn't agree with you more.

love to think that you soccer moms have tatoos!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2570009;
    AJane, I couldn't agree with you more.

love to think that you soccer moms have tatoos!
    Three of the women at the bus stop my son is at have them. And I know at least two of them are true soccer moms ... and at least 2 of them are originally from SoCal.

They all are younger than me (early 30s, I think).

Just love it. Don't know any soccer moms unfortunatly. But do know a lot of people with tattoos (art school).

I think Kat is so gorgeous. I really can't get enough of her. If only I didn't have blue eyes, an Irish face and short....then I would want stars around my eyes too!!!
    - Virginia Woolf

I think the only reason she considered them is because Pixie was trying to talk her into it.
    ITA with you.

Kat was a standout on Miami Ink - not just because she was a woman, but also very young and probably the best natural talent of all the guys. Her looks certainly don't hurt either - how many women can wear that many tattoos and still look classically beautiful?

Personally, I think Ami hated her because she stole the spotlight, and after he fired her TLC snatched a perfect opportunity to showcase Kat in her own show.
    I agree. Kat is gorgeous, & she & Garver were the best artists on Miami Ink. Personally, I couldn't stand Ami. He was always in a bad mood & I agree w/you, he was probably so jealous of Kat that he couldn't see straight.

Kat Von D is very LA. She was LA when she was in Miami, ans she's even more LA now that she's back here. It is very LA to want implants. Don't hate her for that. Hate her cause she's in her 20's has her own TV show, is rolling in the dough, has a newly hot bod (did anyone else notice how much weight she has lost?), and yet she still complains about her life. Get with the program Kat, you have an AWESOME life.

That said, she is an amazing artist, and I like her.
    Yes, I noticed the weight loss immediately. I'm jealous! I wish I could get my butt in gear & hit the gym. I just don't have the time. Or I guess more honestly, I don't make the time.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

Hey I just moved to LA.... Does anyone know where this place is??

Quote Originally Posted by tvaddict82;2571883;
    Hey I just moved to LA.... Does anyone know where this place is??
    the real name is High Voltage Tattoo. I'm sure you can look it up under that, or there is probably a website.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

Thanks! That will help for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2569923;
    Hm...I don't totally agree with that. Kat was a standout on Miami Ink - not just because she was a woman, but also very young and probably the best natural talent of all the guys. Her looks certainly don't hurt either - how many women can wear that many tattoos and still look classically beautiful?

Personally, I think Ami hated her because she stole the spotlight, and after he fired her TLC snatched a perfect opportunity to showcase Kat in her own show. Of course now everyone has a tattoo - hell, me and half the soccer moms I know have them - so there's lots of interest in these programs.
    I pretty much agree with you AJane, what I meant was that they didn't really create a new show, just kind of redid Miami Ink and gave it an LA setting. Instead of all men and one woman, we have all women and one man. I do agree with you that Kat can tatoo circles around the guys of Miami Ink. Her portrait and 50's pinup work is fantastik. Maybe Chris came close in the quality of his work but it was VERY different from Kat's. I love the b & w and shades of grey she does.

I am just astounded at the amazing work they all do. All of them are so talented. I think each episode gets better and better.
    - Virginia Woolf

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I just saw an interview with Evil Dick from BB8 and he mentioned that he will be on a upcoming episode getting a tattoo by Kat. He hasn't filmed it yet.

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread