+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Ink

Re: LA Ink

She is really dating Steve-O???? She is too gorgeous for that....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Im actually watching it right now and its making me really want a tattoo and with me being 20 and still at home thats why I haven't yet.

This is the first time I have seen it, I personally really love her shop. I mean heck she has a photo booth in it and the floor is red!
    how cool is that!

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly;2558139;
    She is really dating Steve-O???? She is too gorgeous for that....
    Seems so, notice the S and K on her tattoo that he did?

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;2558229;
    Im actually watching it right now and its making me really want a tattoo and with me being 20 and still at home thats why I haven't yet.
    Just make sure it's something you REALLY want, think long and hard. Also make sure you get a REALLY good artist. Take it from me, I have 1 tattoo that I like but the artist was terrible, then I have another tattoo that wouldn't have been my first choice but it was a hurry up deal because it was free but the tattoo artist was awesome!

I did....I just don't want to believe it is true. I would get a tattoo in order not to date him....
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I thought that Kat had it all together and was really cool, until she wanted implants. I have lost all respect for her. She is talented, I will say that, but I thought she was above all of the Hollywood bulls*** about body types.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Plus she decided against them. I think the only reason she considered them is because Pixie was trying to talk her into it.

Kat Von D is very LA. She was LA when she was in Miami, ans she's even more LA now that she's back here. It is very LA to want implants. Don't hate her for that. Hate her cause she's in her 20's has her own TV show, is rolling in the dough, has a newly hot bod (did anyone else notice how much weight she has lost?), and yet she still complains about her life. Get with the program Kat, you have an AWESOME life.

That said, she is an amazing artist, and I like her.

I love Kat, I would love to be tattooed by her.

These shows all have a real limited appeal and run time. I can just see the producers sitting down and realizing that "Miami Ink" had run it's course and people were really getting tired of Ari's arrogance and temper and as they downed their lattes and mochachinos saying, "well this show has run it's course what can we do. I KNOW, let's re do it with all women and call it LA Ink. The public is so stupid they'll never figure it out."

Hm...I don't totally agree with that. Kat was a standout on Miami Ink - not just because she was a woman, but also very young and probably the best natural talent of all the guys. Her looks certainly don't hurt either - how many women can wear that many tattoos and still look classically beautiful?

Personally, I think Ami hated her because she stole the spotlight, and after he fired her TLC snatched a perfect opportunity to showcase Kat in her own show. Of course now everyone has a tattoo - hell, me and half the soccer moms I know have them - so there's lots of interest in these programs.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread