+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fat March

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Fat March

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2558109;
    I just watched the end of the show again and in the previews they have the people that quit or were voted off at the finish line. There was a clear shot of Wendy, so I am thinking the curly haired blonde woman may have been her.
    Ah, thank you, Bearcata, and thank you for all the mod type work you've done for this show!

Jami Lyn has a post on her blog that has her side of the story as far as her friendship with Anthony. blog.myspace.com/jamilynfromfatmarch
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2558774;
    Ah, thank you, Bearcata, and thank you for all the mod type work you've done for this show!
    You're welcome.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2558960;
    Jami Lyn has a post on her blog that has her side of the story as far as her friendship with Anthony. blog.myspace.com/jamilynfromfatmarch
    That certainly matches the post-kiss look on her face better than the editing it was getting in the previews. VERY interesting. And I know what she means about the bonds that develop in any intense experience.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2560054;
    That certainly matches the post-kiss look on her face better than the editing it was getting in the previews. VERY interesting. And I know what she means about the bonds that develop in any intense experience.
    Based on Jami Lyns reaction, I don't think she was expecting that "on the lips" kiss. She really did pull away.

And she is right about the bonds that are made in situations like they were in. Her love for Anthony was a good friend love not a sexual love.
    And I am rather certain that when he kissed her, it was NOT a sexual kiss, it was a manipulative kiss.

**SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**

This is not about who wins or loses just what happens along the way. ABC has mentioned this is a press release but if you don't want to know don't read it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jami Lyn and Michael are so furious that Chantal and Loralie voted Anthony off that they plan to sabotage the march by stopping right before the finish line so no one will recieve any money.

**SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**
    **SPOILER ALERT**

FORT Fogey

Now that's really mature!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Man, I hope that doesn't happen...what a downer. Hopefully they will come to their senses. If
    Click to see Spoiler:
    as mentioned elsewhere, the evicted will be at the finish line waiting for them and cheering them on maybe they can be coaxed over the line.

I have some links to contestents mySpace accounts. Some folks like Shane and Anthony do have mySpace accounts but no blogs so I did not include them. I found Steve's very interesting as he blogs about Wendy quitting and has 4 radio interviews talking about the show. Enjoy.

Myspace.com Blogs:1spaguy MySpace Blog - trainer Steve's blog, also 4 radio interviews really explains Wendy leaving

Myspace.com Blogs:lortrihug MySpace Blog - trainer Lorrie's mySpace account

Myspace.com Blogs:wendyalanewright MySpace Blog - Wendy's mySpace account

Myspace.com Blogs:2andout MySpace Blog - Michael's mySpace account

Myspace.com Blogs:chantalcarrere MySpace Blog - Chantal's mySpace account

Fat March Finale - Monday, September 10, 2007

Don't forget tonight is the finale of Fat March.

I can't wait. The marchers will be walking a marathon length during one of the legs and I just imagine the whinning. Hopefully the producers do not have too harsh a time limit on it. During regular marathon runners and walkers have to complete 20 miles within a 6 hour time limit to be allowed to finish the rest of the race. Distance will be 26 miles and 386 yards. At a 20 minute mile pace that would take just under 9 hours. These are the faster walkers and can do a 15 minute mile. But for 26 miles???? If they can then they will be able to finish between 6 and 7 hours. Good Luck to all of them.

+ Reply to Thread