+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Fat March

Re: Fat March

Link to a 3 part interview with Will: as of now he has lost 90 lbs and is off and on with Weigh Watchers on line. The link is to part I, you may have to click on home to and scroll a bit to find part 2 and part 3.

Ed Hinerman On Life Insurance Fat March Reality Show, Reality Interview - Part 1!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

A link to Michael's blog on mySpace he is entering a marathon. Well, he knows he can walk one but as a lot of walkers and runners know there can be time limits to marathons especially in bigger cities were streets cannot be shut off for public use for too long a time. So he needs to works on decreasing his time. If you subtract the 2 hours he and Jamie Lyn needed for the 7 miles they were behind his first marathon was done in 7:30. A very respectful time.

Myspace.com Blogs:2andout MySpace Blog
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-15-2007 at 04:43 PM.

A link to Will's blog about the finale party for Fat March. Congratulationis, he is down 100 lbs. Still he is yo yo ing a lot during his diet. I sincerely hope he can continue and good luck in reaching his next goal of 350.

Myspace.com Blogs:numberoneshaqfan MySpace Blog

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Way to go...and made up with Anthony! Eventually he's going to have to cut back on the drunken parties though!
    Have to say I had a very similar lost luggage experience...and as we all know it isn't easy to find replacement clothes in large sizes. I was on my way to a high school reunion...my luggage went to Mexico TWICE while I was at it, and finally found its way home a day after I did. Well, it was nice not to have to worry about what to wear for events! Same airline, too.

I was reading Will's mySpace blog and he is almost down to 330. He is taking his girlfriend, who has also lost almost 100lbs to Disneyland to celebrate. The thing is he is planning to celebrate the weight loss and the trip by eating and expects to gain 20lbs during the trip. Now I have real problems with this attitude. It is so incredibly hard to lose weight and to achieve a huge milestone by planning and going on a trip to an amusement park were he can finally fit into the rides is great. There is also nothing wrong with treating yourself to some food treats, but to plan on binging and gaining 20 lbs, there is something wrong with that thought process. Its like an alchoholic who has been sober for 6 months celebrating at a bar and treating himself to a few drinks. While I congratulate Will on still losing weight after being on Fat March, I trully hope he gets some help to overcome his self distructive behaviour.

FORT Fogey

Good for Will and his loss. I agree about rewarding the loss with food, not a good thing. Hopefully he will think twice about doing that, especially when he sees the price of food in the park.
    There is a bakery on Main Street that sells a "to die for" chocolate filled crossiant (sp) for a mere $4.50. And that would be $4.50 US
    Oh and it is not really big enough to share.

If viewers thought Fat March would be the end of 'diet reality tv shows' I found a casting call for a 'get fit' show that is currently casting in the Bay Area. Here is the link in case anyone is interested: READY TO KICK START YOUR JOURNEY TO FITNESS? NOW CASTING
    Last edited by Bearcata; 09-28-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Just providing the links to 2 previous blogs from Loralie's and Will's mySpace accounts:

Myspace.com Blogs:fatmarchloralie MySpace Blog

This link tells abouts Loralie's half marathon.

This last link is Will celebrating losing 100lbs.

I got this link off Will's mySpce Blog enjoy: Obesity March Turns Deadly « Theseusproper’s Weblog

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2592143;
    Just providing the links to 2 previous blogs from Loralie's and Will's mySpace accounts:

Myspace.com Blogs:fatmarchloralie MySpace Blog

This link tells abouts Loralie's half marathon.

This last link is Will celebrating losing 100lbs.
    So cool that Loralie finished the half marathon. She is a winner no matter what because she started. she is right. The most I have done is a 5K. My hat off to her!

My hubby is doing his first marathon at age 43 Sunday (Portland Or). My 6-year-old son and I are doing the 2-mile fun run.

+ Reply to Thread