+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man Band

Man Band

I just saw a commercial on VH1 for a show called man band. JC from N'Sync and a couple other "boy-band"ers trie to unite to become a Man Band...VH1.com : Shows : Mission: Man Band - Get Show Information, Tune-In, And A Description About The Show
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Re: Man Band

That is so sad. I had to look at the characters page because I had no clue who any of them were. It looks like they took the two background guys from NSYNC and 98 Degrees and the lead singers from Color Me Badd and LFO, but that still seems sad to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2506592;
    That is so sad. I had to look at the characters page because I had no clue who any of them were. It looks like they took the two background guys from NSYNC and 98 Degrees and the lead singers from Color Me Badd and LFO, but that still seems sad to me.
    Actually the 98 degrees guy was the lead with Nick.

FORT Fogey

don't these guys have degrees they can put to use?

I watched the first episode. Chris from NSYNC is an admitted alcoholic. The guy from Color Me Bad also admits problems with alcohol and is pretty overweight. They showed him working in a tire warehouse. The guy from LFO is battling leukemia, and looks tired and sick. The guy from 98 degrees still looks like he could be in a boy band, but he admits he really doesn't want to be back in a boy band, he has other things on his plate like writing and producing. I'm just thinking that the first 3 guys are what happens when a boy band member doesn't have a back up plan. Everyone makes tons of money from these boy bands except the actual singers. Only one of the four - the 98 Degrees guy- seems to have made a good life for himself outside of being in a boy band. It is kind of sad. All of them can actually sing except for Chris from NSYNC who knows he's just "backup".
    In this life you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant...I recommend pleasant.

Aw I love it already. Rich seems like such a great guy, I felt so bad about the leukemia when I found out. Jeff.. I'm iffy on him. He seems a bit cold. I hope they do good though.. I'll buy the album lol.

I, for one, love this show. They took my faves from 3 of those groups (Rich wasnt my fave in LFO)!! I cant help it, Im a boy band geek for life I think.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

boy bands rule.

i'm loving this show. VH1 owns my soul.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I'm actually surprised at how ugly they all turned out to be, except for Jeff (the 98* guy, who I always thought was hotter than Nick!). Chris was never a looker. Actually, neither was the Color Me Badd guy. But Rich Cronin used to be hot. I'm sure his illness has a lot to do with his wear and tear. The Color Me Badd guy actually sounded like he could still sing pretty well, but he is so overweight and such a mess...I feel sorry for him.

I think what happened to them is like what happens to a lot of young women who get by on their looks in their teens and 20s. That fades all too quickly, and then what are they left with?

I need some help. I have been all over the net trying to find a good pic of Chris I can use as my Av. I can watch the video on youtube and would love a still of him from it. Is there some way I can capture a still from the video and how?!?! Thanks in advance!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread