+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Pick-Up Artist

Re: The Pick-Up Artist

i think that show is stupid..i agree that mystery and his sidekicks are very unattractive and if i meet them at a bar i would turn the other way..i also agree that the contestants made me laugh but kosmo had a nice body and was kindda cute imo..but yeah i don't know who told mystery he was king of pick up..i just have one question what women have he been picking up for him to say hes the king of pick up?

To me, this show was a joke. Mystery (self proclaimed expert?) was slimy. Why would women want to go near him? I also didn't care for the way some of them were instructed to dress. Honestly, those guys better get their help from someone else. And what's wrong with being yourself instead of feeding women a bunch of lines?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Premium Member

I know I'm late to this thread, but I just caught up with all the episodes and the first thing I have to say is... Hey, did you guys see that fight outside? No, wait...sorry, for some reason that got stuck in my head.

So, I am guessing Mystery got his nickname since his first name is Eric? Noticed in the episode early on when Spoon got eliminated, when he referred to Mystery, there was a slight pause and it sounded like he called him Mr. E. Okay, so probably not the part of the show I was supposed to be focusing on, but it's hard for me to take anyone serious when they go around answering to J-Dog, Matador or Mystery. (And for the record, no, I do not go around answering to 'mozzz' outside of FoRT. Just sayin'.)

As cheesy as the show was, it could've been so much worse, which is saying a lot, I think. And I was also surprised it was geared towards having a single guy approach a group of girls. I guess I'm old school, but 1) it was never considered cool for a single guy to show up at a club alone - that would instantly give the impression he was there for one thing... and 2) I always thought the odds would be way stacked against you if you tried moving in on one girl who was out with her friends, unless you had a friend with you to keep her friends entertained.

Which reminds me, if there's ever a show for The Master Wing Man, I am sooo gonna be famous, heh.

In other good news, this show has now taught me to stop saying 'excuse me' when first meeting a girl. Is that a good thing?

Hmmmm.... this show is actually coming back... 2 weeks-ish, I think.

FORT Fogey

I may be the only one watching.

I think this show is hilarious. I was wondering if it was going to come back on.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Oh how I missed Mystery and his hats. And the googles.

Matador and his furry vest.

Yeah I would never let them anywhere near me in a club.

I think Brian is my favorite from this season. I'm rooting for afro boy. And the guy with the really long hair. I did not reconize him after his makeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget Jones;3220077;
    Oh how I missed Mystery and his hats. And the googles.

Matador and his furry vest.

Yeah I would never let them anywhere near me in a club.

I think Brian is my favorite from this season. I'm rooting for afro boy. And the guy with the really long hair. I did not reconize him after his makeover.
    I actually thought the guy with the long hair looked better before his makeover It did make him look about 5 years older so that was an improvement I guess. I think the Asian guy with the fro is pretty cute. Well, all of these guys are too young for me anyway If Matador came up to me in a club I would run away screaming but I must admit that without the stupid hat I would totally be all gaga over Mystery
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

I don't know... I'm kind of "smitten" with Mystery. He's got a presence/aura about him that 'oozes' confidence when he goes into a club to show the guys how it's done... even when he was simply giving directions to the ladies in the bingo hall.

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;3220399;
    I don't know... I'm kind of "smitten" with Mystery. He's got a presence/aura about him that 'oozes' confidence when he goes into a club to show the guys how it's done... even when he was simply giving directions to the ladies in the bingo hall.
    I agree babs. Mystery is pretty sexy I just don't like the hats and eye makeup on a man freaks me out a little bit
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

+ Reply to Thread