+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Pick-Up Artist

FORT Fan

Re: The Pick-Up Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Bwinks;2580165;
    god i need to shorten up my replies...
    No, you don't. I find your posts well written and interesting. Don't self-edit because you think that you're going on and on, and have lost us, because you are not, and you haven't! I think you added well-needed perspective to this show thread.

There is no way on this great green earth would I ever allow Mystery to pick me up, let alone give him the time of day. He is the most unattractive, unappetizing man I have ever seen, and wtf is that dead thing on his head.

Btw, who voted him "master pick-up artist", wait don't answer that, I think I know...his Mom.

*bleech* (that was me throwing up in my mouth).

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Brady and Kosmo just are both so physically unattractive. They're always slimy looking--physically slimy I mean. Brady would look better without his hair dyed blond, I think. Kosmo looks like a young Liberace. And I don't mean that as a compliment. Eh, good riddance.

I completely agree Lois!
    Both Kosmo and Brady skeev me out. And Brady looked 10x better with brown hair.

I really wanted Joe D to win.

I actually like what Mystery was trying to do. He was trying to make them relax in front of girls. Im sure these guys want to fall in love girls and not look at them as equals. Falling in love with girls and treating them like they are the one scares girls. If these guys relax and just have a good time with it(which is what Mystery was ultimately trying to teach) then they could be better at getting a number.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Storm915;2591161;
    There is no way on this great green earth would I ever allow Mystery to pick me up, let alone give him the time of day. He is the most unattractive, unappetizing man I have ever seen, and wtf is that dead thing on his head.
    DITTO DITTO DITTO

We saw the hat a bunch of times at the carnival last week-for real, that's not a joke. No one over 8 was wearing them.

I just have to share an experience that I had last night at my favorite club. My friend and I were taking a break and sitting in a side booth people watching when a guy came up to talk to us. He freakin opened with the "did you see the 2 girls in a fight" scenario and jumped right into the sing/masturbate in the shower thing. When he asked me what song girls sing I just pulled him close and told him that sorry honey, I watched the entire season and that really doesn't work for me. He was nice enough and bowed out gracefully then telling us to have a good night. Never did see him again in the club, but dang it made me laugh to actually have a guy try it on me. All I could think about was oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell the folks at FoRT that yes...some guys will actually try the exact spiel after seeing the show.

FORT Fanatic

like to see mystery and his dynamic duo pick up empowered women in their mid 30's and older who have TRULY experienced life and all of it's ups and downs (birth, death, illness, etc.) with those lines. only caught a little of the show, but it seems like they focused on much younger women in clubs.
    Last edited by autumnsessence; 10-07-2007 at 12:05 PM.

I think that's the biggest thing autumn, not only did I watch the show to recognize the opener lines, but I fit the demographics you just mentioned. My younger friend that I was out with was falling straight for it until I scared the poor boy away.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022;2602347;
    I just have to share an experience that I had last night at my favorite club. My friend and I were taking a break and sitting in a side booth people watching when a guy came up to talk to us. He freakin opened with the "did you see the 2 girls in a fight" scenario and jumped right into the sing/masturbate in the shower thing. When he asked me what song girls sing I just pulled him close and told him that sorry honey, I watched the entire season and that really doesn't work for me. He was nice enough and bowed out gracefully then telling us to have a good night. Never did see him again in the club, but dang it made me laugh to actually have a guy try it on me. All I could think about was oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell the folks at FoRT that yes...some guys will actually try the exact spiel after seeing the show.
    Libs, I had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago. I was sitting up at the bar and some guy came up next to me and asked the "floss or brush first line." I asked him if had been watching the Pick-Up artist. He started to laugh and said yes and just wanted to see if the lines work.

I also can't believe that people are actually trying this stuff in real life.

+ Reply to Thread